Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haf must not got access to weed his sense of humor is broken today.

i didnt miss nothing funny bro lol

I came in at the end of this thread tho......I heard the songs this morning and came in here and the first handful of posts I see are literally this

"aw man, he's got more money than me....he could have skeeted over here but he skeeted over there....what really gives, man??"

but I wasnt trying to ruin the shindig, my bad

yall have at it and stay safe out here

Pusha’s next diss supposed to be about drake going to Dr. Miami to get work done,
and (allegedly) there’s pictures for proof..

Snip snip snip !!

i didnt miss nothing funny bro lol

I came in at the end of this thread tho......I heard the songs this morning and came in here and the first handful of posts I see are literally this

"aw man, he's got more money than me....he could have skeeted over here but he skeeted over there....what really gives, man??"
i fucked skanks when i was broke......

now that i got more than $10....

nothing but gucci coochie

Drake shitted on and broke down pusha and kanye with facts and real bars. Push responded with sassy ass gossip bars and the knitting circle loved it.

Listen to both of the disses back to back (bars) , Duppy is clearly the superior diss record for niggas not filled with estrogen :hahaha:

Pusha’s next diss supposed to be about drake going to Dr. Miami to get work done,
and (allegedly) there’s pictures for proof..

Snip snip snip !!

source.gif

Drake shitted on and broke down pusha and kanye with facts and real bars. Push responded with sassy ass gossip bars and the knitting circle loved it.

Listen to both of the disses back to back (bars) , Duppy is clearly the superior diss record for niggas not filled with estrogen :hahaha:
Inb4 another 10 pages before next diss track

We're all cycling arguments at this point

If this post could be represented by in video form...

It would be the video of Peedi Crack rapping and Beanz being his hype man looking like he bout to kiss him on the mouth.

Guess which person you'd be?

If this post could be represented by in video form...

It would be the video of Peedi Crack rapping and Beanz being his hype man looking like he bout to kiss him on the mouth.

Guess which person you'd be?

I'm talkin about bars, yall talkin about who's drake's fuckin, if he spends time with his baby and if his mom ever got a wedding ring.........

I'm sure a few of yall niggas got a sex in the city dvd box set

I still can't for the life of me figure out how you're supposed to diss somebody in a rap without using what could be called gossip.

It's supposed to be just gun talk and yo mamma jokes or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back