• Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
drake thought she took the plan b pill hearing her sing "im on one"
but low and behold she wasnt on one

ftr I think Push got him

I was just 'scusted at everybody pointing out who this man should have came inside because of his money and fame

but yeah I've never been on drizzy like that

I wanted coach Perk to 2 piece him so bad....and then have the league fine him

Another title change!

Damn Goldie truly is a Drake stan
kobelol.png

Let them feelings out slim, it's a safe place here no one will judge you

giphy.gif

like i said the jokes are funny

but you say "pick" like he woke up and said "ima get so and so pregnant today"

that aint how that works! lol

less than half the people posting in this thread were planned

it was just a couple people fuckin and he were are lol

I hear what you saying, but mfs have a choice. If I nut in a chick that shit was on
purpose and I accept everything that comes w/ that choice. I'm not nutting in ANY chick that I don't see a future w/. Ain't no amount of alcohol, drugs, beauty, etc that would have me risking impregnating a random jumpoff. Niggas be treating that shit like it's some uncontrollable phenomena that can't be avoided.....some minor accident like spilling milk. Nah...we talking about a real life, child support, bm drama, etc. Shit is bad enough having to deal w/ that shit w/ someone you actually had a vested relationship w/ let alone some random thot on the fuck roster. Sure most pregnancies aren't planned, but would you rather have an unplanned pregnancy w/ your wife or an unplanned pregnancy w/ some chick out of 10 you were just fucking? Niggas gotta do better man...smh

ftr I think Push got him

I was just 'scusted at everybody pointing out who this man should have came inside because of his money and fame

but yeah I've never been on drizzy like that

I wanted coach Perk to 2 piece him so bad....and then have the league fine him
nigga ....why you defending nigga who bussed in bussed chicks?

i dont want no smoke

im glad all ya'll got impecable judgement at all times and never fucked raw before

niggas waving sex ed certificates in this bih

im glad all ya'll got impecable judgement at all times and never fucked raw before

niggas waving sex ed certificates in this bih
aye.....i raw dogged some devil spawn skanks......but im in the clear now....so i can clown someone else.

niggas eyes free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back