• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
brah, im just waiting for the next song to drop

but why do you think its beneath Pac to lie about a chick he fucked just to get under the skin of a rival that he, from several accounts, formed in his mind?

tenor.gif
C'mon AP you know why...

Ofc it's not impossible, but when u look at his other disses like "Against All Odds" and for most of the shit that he was saying on there to come out years later as truth, it gives the other things he said credence.
very sane rebuttal

where is THIS guy in the rest of the 100 pages tho?

Nigga could've knocked up a fine ass regular, professional/successful chick.
At the bare minimum that nigga could've accidentally seeded up Bernice or Maliah. At least I'd kinda understand.
But naaah.....this nigga fucks around and "allegedly" impregnates Gargamela.

giphy.gif

A hip hop press release should either be about an album droppin or proclaiming your innocence of the charges.

This??? Wack...lame.And it makes him look like a bigger cornball than he's already seen as.
But this is what happens when you have the ""machine" behind you. That "machine" is the reason why he has all these sales so many of you fond over and are devoted to pointing out as a litmus test to an artist's "greatness".He's answerable to these unseen masters.
They put him up to this. And all but sealed his doom

Not to mention killed whatever hip hop ""credibility" he ever had.

never seen people so bothered with who somebody else bust a nut in

the jokes are funny but I couldnt care less

yeah he could have, would have, should have, and HAS had better women but we aint perfect

a bottle of henny and a slip of the rubber and there you go....shit happens to the best of em

whats etherous about the shit is that he was hiding this.....thats all

Yea, cuz he could pass as a white man and no one would bat an eye, neither drake or cole could pass as a white guy.

Not so sure I agree with you about Drake not being able to pass for a white guy. He might get questioned and side eyed by some white people but looking at these pics. I'll go he could pass if he chose to make that move.

Vinny Testaverde nobody questioned his whiteness
267x267_B4S_Testaverde061008_26629a_8col.jpg

Then we got Jon B
jonb.jpg

106058315.jpg

If Drake surrounded himself with only white people he could pass for white IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back