Welcome To aBlackWeb

Public/Work Restroom Question

Y'all scared of folks knowing you blew up the spot....

You gotta walk outta that joint making nothing but direct eye contact, daring someone to say something about that duece

Y'all scared of folks knowing you blew up the spot....

You gotta walk outta that joint making nothing but direct eye contact, daring someone to say something about that duece

nah they be in there coughing and flipping the toilet paper a hunnid times

then if you still in there when they done, they'll stand around and jingle the belt for 5 mins so they aint gotta do the walk of shame to the sink and try to talk about the weather in the mirror

Do yall sit directly on those toilet seats?
I have before if I reeeaaaallly had to go and they didn't have the seat cover things. That's only happened a couple times in my whole life tho.

But otherwise hell no. I usually put like 2 or 3 seat covers on there cuz I can't stand public bathrooms

I have before if I reeeaaaallly had to go and they didn't have the seat cover things. That's only happened a couple times in my whole life tho.

But otherwise hell no. I usually put like 2 or 3 seat covers on there cuz I can't stand public bathrooms

1.png

2.png

http://theoatmeal.com/blog/public_toilets

:ohshit2:

:oreally:

:yikes2:

I never shit out in public but not because I’m worried about who know. I’m just regular. Bout 6-630am.

My only public restroom rule is don’t talk to me. Hate a motherfucker that wanna small talk in a restroom. Not tryin to have my mouth open under any circumstances in that place. If I’m in there I’m bout my business and naw I don’t wanna talk about the game last night or none of that shit

Reactions: 1/2
If I have to piss really bad I'll go at work. But that has to be an emergency like I'm 5 min away from pissing on myself.

Other than that no. I'll leave and go home to poop, fuck the job. I don't poop anywhere except my own bathroom.

This

But when I had a workplace before corona, I would ALWAYS try to get my body clock adjusted to shit @ work.

If I gotta shit at some point in the day regardless, why would I do it for free, and cut into my own personal time?

^^^^^^^This...I shit at work so I get paid for it...and I sit there in increments of 15 mins so I know exactly how much that shit got me paid...even if I’m done after 17 mins I’ll just get on ABW until it’s been 30 mins...

Yeah...I’ve interacted wit’ some of y’all taking a shit before...pause no homo

:hahaha:

^^^^^^^This...I shit at work so I get paid for it...and I sit there in increments of 15 mins so I know exactly how much that shit got me paid...even if I’m done after 17 mins I’ll just get on ABW until it’s been 30 mins...

Yeah...I’ve interacted wit’ some of y’all taking a shit before...pause no homo

:hahaha:

Yep, I’ve had the auto light cut off on me after 15 mins but no fucks given, it’ll cut back on eventually when somebody walk in

Back