Welcome To aBlackWeb

Public Enemy Have Fired Flavor Flav

Public Enemy breaking up over a 80 year old white millionaire from Vermont is the absolute peak of 2020..
I've seen a lot of shit in my 31 years, but I never thought I'd see the day when Public Enemy would be co-opted by white gentrifiers. Mans been bought out huh.

Ima just leave @Swiffness! post from the presidential election thread here

Flav really refused to help out the great Harry Belafonte tho? Foul. Chuck tolerated this nigga crackhead coonery long enough smh

Watching white wine moms on twitter try to blame Sanders for breaking up Public Enemy (as if that would really mean anything after like 1992 and i say that as a fan) is comedy.

Welp, as usual, niggas aint read the article at all. Doesnt surprise me they kicked him out. Dude really doesnt wanna do any charity performances AND tried to sent a cease and desist letter like its his group. Yea, I'm surprised Chuck let him rock for 30 years. Flav must be getting managed by Mo'Niques husband cuz idk how he thought this would end in his favor.

When I was in high school Public Enemy was Chuck D, Flavor Flav, Terminator X, Professor Griff and the S1Ws.

Now it looks like Chuck D is the only original member.

That's not really Public Enemy, it's Chuck D.

Out of curiosity, can ya'll think of any other groups that had a drastic change in membership? The Geto Boys come to mind.

New Edition and BoysIIMen.

Welp, as usual, niggas aint read the article at all. Doesnt surprise me they kicked him out. Dude really doesnt wanna do any charity performances AND tried to sent a cease and desist letter like its his group. Yea, I'm surprised Chuck let him rock for 30 years. Flav must be getting managed by Mo'Niques husband cuz idk how he thought this would end in his favor.

Looooooooool

Back