Welcome To aBlackWeb

President Biden refers to baseball legend Satchel Paige as “the great negro at the time”

This one of those times you just nod ya head when anti Democrats go on they aha! rants

Its disgustingly disingenuous but this is America

of Course Jim Crow Joe is racist, Joe probaly wasnt supposed to be up or the medicine they have for him stopped working and he was just speaking his mind. Slipped up a bit.

Dunno why people trying to defend him like we dont know who he is already. He approval rating is at Trump levels no need to cape.

your avi got me dying laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So what does his story have to do with veterans day though 🤔. I totally missed the metaphor or correlation he was trying to make with talking about Satchel Paige. His name was Leroy...that's a real negro name though lol.

And I will tell you this, Satchel Paige was trending yesterday! Alot of people learned some good history. I am sure alot of people didn't know who he was talking about.Let us view this as a great educational moment to look into American race/ethnic naming system( American Eugenics )

I had did some research on my family tree a while back and was looking into census records. And the naming/classification of my ancestors kept changing every time. I have alot of indigenous people in my lineage but because of the naming and what it meant...too hard to determine. Negro meant whatever they wanted it to.

SmartSelect_20211112-150443_Chrome.jpg

Here is a link to a interesting website that shows you how the classification changed over time.

Last edited:
Hopefully your politically submissive and obedient ways don't rub off on other black people
I started this back and forth with 'ok' in hopes you'd go away. I'm a try this again because I can see how I wasn't direct enough the first time. Ahem......

....Ok

I get it but you’re from the UK an American ally. Dies a Haitian care who runs America? When they have not benefitted
When I was in the Seychelles they were concerned about trump and Boris being in power at the same time.

They may not care to the extent of a European country but there's definitely an impact.

For example climate change will impact the small islands having a president who's "pro science" is better than having someone who just does care. Trump pulling out the Paris climate agreement was a big problem for smaller nations.

If we are going to achieve climate justice The United States has to lead it and that could take billions out of poverty globally and if you elect another politician who pulls out that could essentially cause another industrial and that will be a major issue

When I was in the Seychelles they were concerned about trump and Boris being in power at the same time.

They may not care to the extent of a European country but there's definitely an impact.

For example climate change will impact the small islands having a president who's "pro science" is better than having someone who just does care. Trump pulling out the Paris climate agreement was a big problem for smaller nations.

If we are going to achieve climate justice The United States has to lead it and that could take billions out of poverty globally and if you elect another politician who pulls out that could essentially cause another industrial and that will be a major issue

sad part is don’t seem like the democrats are benefitting anything. Have no idea what they think about climate shit just seems like they are their to compromise

sad part is don’t seem like the democrats are benefitting anything. Have no idea what they think about climate shit just seems like they are their to compromise
Wildest thought I had is people might take it seriously if they used climate migration as the platform. Nothing gets people to take something' more seriously than racism and xenophobia

Who the hell pretends to be from Detroit?

no diss ti the Detroit posters

:yikes1:
Yea that was a dis

but at least pretend to be from a real city.

I’m sorry . I did it again.

Actually being from here you'd be shocked how many people pretend to be from the city

Also also if you take Detroit out of the history books some notable shit would be missing ain't nothing to be ashamed of. Chill on my city. Respectfully

Actually being from here you'd be shocked how many people pretend to be from the city

Also also if you take Detroit out of the history books some notable shit would be missing ain't nothing to be ashamed of. Chill on my city. Respectfully
I’m just joking man.
I always clown on Detroit but got respect for the posters.

Back