Welcome To aBlackWeb

President Biden refers to baseball legend Satchel Paige as “the great negro at the time”

Nah, ya'll just keep conflating being anti-Biden with being pro-Trump. They aren't the same thing.

If two different groups dislike the same person, sometimes the talking points used to bash that person will sound similar. That doesn't mean those two groups are the same. Race may sometimes sound like FOXNews when she's going at Biden, but the actual shit that she wants done is this country is pretty much the polar opposite of what MAGA represents.

Yes. I know. I'm well aware.

But you "either get down or lay down."

Again, there are only 2 teams.

Sure Biden is a horrible choice, duh....

But go at him for tangible, real things (which there are many). Not unintentional brain farts, that will be used by the right to intentionally mislead blk voters.

Trump/the right will intentionally mislead blk voters as she is doing there, thus I call her a maga.

If it quacks like a duck, it's a duck

Yes. I know. I'm well aware.

But you "either get down or lay down."

Again, there are only 2 teams.

Sure Biden is a horrible choice, duh....

But go at him for tangible, real things (which there are many). Not unintentional brain farts, that will be used by the right to intentionally mislead blk voters.

Trump/the right will intentionally mislead blk voters as she is doing there, thus I call her a maga.

If it quacks like a duck, it's a duck

Both teams are anti black

There are ZERO teams for US

Stop carrying water for the anti black democrats

Nigga this week alone on this board you've said a white guy who is a pedo "may as well have been Black" and also caped for the nigga who is flooding the board with scat pictures to not be permanently banned. You can't talk about caping for anything
Shut ya soft shoeing tapdancing ass up

You swooped in quick to defend massa

You're a unpaid shill. A do-boy for free. Fuck off

I need to be like 5th and stop arguing with you slave minded cowards

You'll spend the rest of yall black lives doing what's best for white supremacy, not your race

lol @ "slave minded cowards"

nigga pls
Absolutely

Wtf compels a group of 30+ year old black men to JUMP to Biden's defense??

Yall rejected the genetics premise lmao

What's going on inside of yall??

Why are you negroes so protective over this group of white people??

What have they done for you to deserve this COMMITMENT from yall?

:cont:

He meant to say the "United negro leagues" cuz that is what they are called.

This is disengusus af.

You basically doin the work for fox news, playin on ppls lack of knowledge or history
Npj0.gif

Nigga this week alone on this board you've said a white guy who is a pedo "may as well have been Black" and also caped for the nigga who is flooding the board with scat pictures to not be permanently banned. You can't talk about caping for anything
What the hell is scat pictures?

and why should a white pedi be black? What mean?

Absolutely

Wtf compels a group of 30+ year old black men to JUMP to Biden's defense??

Yall rejected the genetics premise lmao

What's going on inside of yall??

Why are you negroes so protective over this group of white people??

What have they done for you to deserve this COMMITMENT from yall?

:cont:
It's crazy to me. Everyone knew Biden was a racist bum the last 40 years. He was done in the primaries, and then all of a sudden dude became untouchable. We had 10 nominees in the primaries, but was told to shut up and vote for this senile 78 year old. The man directly responsible for the drug laws that created the prison state.

I swear people go harder to protect Biden than they ever did for Obama. Ain't no one calling for his impeachment, but damn people gotat stop oking the bullshit done to us because of political affiliation

It's crazy to me. Everyone knew Biden was a racist bum the last 40 years. He was done in the primaries, and then all of a sudden dude became untouchable. We had 10 nominees in the primaries, but was told to shut up and vote for this senile 78 year old. The man directly responsible for the drug laws that created the prison state.

I swear people go harder to protect Biden than they ever did for Obama. Ain't no one calling for his impeachment, but damn people gotat stop oking the bullshit done to us because of political affiliation
We are a conditioned people. The evidence is littered all over ABW. We're broken and unfixable

We have been brainwashed to not prioritize ourselves, but to put a political party first and vilify pro black thought

This will never change

Back