Welcome To aBlackWeb

President Biden refers to baseball legend Satchel Paige as “the great negro at the time”

lmao how many “what he meant to say” moments is this windbag gonna have?

This isn't a what he meant to say moment. It's clear what he is saying. Now you can take it out of context and intentionally interpret it in a negative way and that's on you and an already confirmed bias...but that don't change what he actually said just because you want it to be something different

lol @ people acting like Joe doesn't lose himself in his words and come of sounding crazy all the time.

Also

lol @ people that voted for him not being able to admit that it's pathetic that we have a president that can barely get through a thought.

Also

The framing of this flub is pretty much exactly the kinda shit FOXNews does, so the anti-Biden/Dem brigade can keep up the (mostly) warranted shitting on the Dems, but ya'll gotta stop getting upset when people accuse ya'll of sounding like MAGA sometimes.

lol @ people acting like Joe doesn't lose himself in his words and come of sounding crazy all the time.

Also

lol @ people that voted for him not being able to admit that it's pathetic that we have a president that can barely get through a thought.

Also

The framing of this flub is pretty much exactly the kinda shit FOXNews does, so the anti-Biden/Dem brigade can keep up the (mostly) warranted shitting on the Dems, but ya'll gotta stop getting upset when people accuse ya'll of sounding like MAGA sometimes.

I don't see anyone in here denying the 1st two points...that last one though is where the denial lies for some.

I don't see anyone in here denying the 1st two points...that last one though is where the denial lies for some.

The people that are seriously arguing that he was calling Paige "the great Negro" are feeding into the first.

The people that constantly feel the need to defend Joe kinda feed into the second. I mean even if you feel this topic is disingenuous, at this point it isn't even worth arguing about. Joe is damn near senile.

Also

Also

I've said it b4, I'll say it again...I firmly believe race is MAGA

I've said it b4, I'll say it again...I firmly believe race is MAGA

Nah, ya'll just keep conflating being anti-Biden with being pro-Trump. They aren't the same thing.

If two different groups dislike the same person, sometimes the talking points used to bash that person will sound similar. That doesn't mean those two groups are the same. Race may sometimes sound like FOXNews when she's going at Biden, but the actual shit that she wants done is this country is pretty much the polar opposite of what MAGA represents.

Back