Welcome To aBlackWeb

Posters you're glad didn't migrate from IC

If god existed everyone would be able to agree on what good is because god is good. But since there is no god we all create our own good.
Lies. Truth is absolute because God is good. Hence why we have a conscience that excuses us or accuses us of good and evil. No amount of denial will get you off the hook from your appointment with Him. And guess what? The day of His visitation is near.

Repent and believe the gospel. Amen.

Preach was fuckin' WOAT fam, I've seen a hundred white dudes like him before. Listens to rap but doesn't believe racism exists. He them pathetic 'there's a conspiracy against white men' cacs
He's your typical British guy. We was calling him a racist when he was on the ic

BA is a girl?
200w.gif

@LUCIEN B_A is biblical atheist from the ic. It took me awhile to figure it out until I read her profile. Expanding on what you mentioned about lil local and sicksixsins there was an ultrafemimazi way worse than both other it was like she was the megazord of feminazis. She claimed to he a frat chick and was heavy against interracial relation ships especially when it came to black men but the bitch was a hypocrite because she claimed to have dated an Armenian and constantly threw black men under the bus in comparrisn to him. She was so terrible she was suspected to be a white male poster who was trolling us. I hope she didn't migrate here.

That was a dude. @backinwhite or something like that. Someone pulled the curtain back on his weird ass. Nigga looked like Goo from My Brother And Me. And he had a dusty squat bitch that looked like Ceelo in drag.

@BRIAN B. exposed dude and he disappeared shortly thereafter. You gotta have mental issues to pretend you're a man-hating, delusional feminist.

@AP21

im surprised Stew and Eye didnt come thru.....we need scumbag stories, violence, and solo lunch pics

we need blackgod out here....probably wouldnt make it long tho

i fuck with Eye on twitter lol

he said, and i quote "i'll come when the time is right" lol

he know about the site though

Stew, i think is still trying to make something bubble with the IC and get them back going. He might not be here out of loyalty to them.

yeah thats why I @'d you lol

I wouldnt be surprised if they lurk tho

a grand opening and closing sounds just like eye

That was a dude. @backinwhite or something like that. Someone pulled the curtain back on his weird ass. Nigga looked like Goo from My Brother And Me. And he had a dusty squat bitch that looked like Ceelo in drag.

@BRIAN B. exposed dude and he disappeared shortly thereafter. You gotta have mental issues to pretend you're a man-hating, delusional feminist.
Two different ppl b

Back