Welcome To aBlackWeb

Posters you're glad didn't migrate from IC

We need Gee to post so he can finally reveal the secret of that light bulb....fam was on some Prestige shit

But naw I ain’t cared enough bout niggas to not see them post....except for S2J cuz fam was a real life predator....glad I started his roast

But naw I ain’t cared enough bout niggas to not see them post....except for S2J cuz fam was a real life predator....glad I started his roast
U always do shit like this
Nobody gaf u; clout chasing, pink sweater vest wearing, 38 and still in a karate class, I did it and i gotta make sure my innanet friends know it ass, african

U always do shit like this
Nobody gaf u; clout chasing, pink sweater vest wearing, 38 and still in a karate class, I did it and i gotta make sure my innanet friends know it ass, african
Lol this been on ur mind fam? U wanna talk about it?

That it?
U ain't got nothing to say unless u claiming u started or instigated some shit whilst kee-keeing and tapping yourself on the back

Stfu nobody cares

Thought Ob already had an ABW account?

Wait...she never stayed. Nevamind

That one dusty ass lookin nigga that everyone thought was an undercover whiteboy, cant recall his name but he stayed sayin racist and just completely stupid shit

_god_? The wigga?

I never knew that he was unveiled/exposed as a white boy! This had to have happened just right before the lights went out on the IC.

He always posted pics of some guy who looked like a low rate Affion Crockett. The things people do to keep an illusion is fascinating, yet sad.

Who was that lesbian chick that was like SixSickSins if she had major penis envy and butch tendencies?

Back