Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post Your Music Collection

lol 90% of my vinyls prolly wont make it out of the plastic, I got cds and mp3s for that.

I only plan on playing vinyls during special gatherings at the house where everybody's barefoot with wine and cheese and incenses burning.
Why does wine gi with cheese? And is the incents aroma therapy or covering the smell of feet?
And can I wear socks?

carter5-jpg.106894

Unfortunately all my music is in my phone. Ive always wanted to collect vinyls though, i just dont know shit about record players.

Unfortunately all my music is in my phone. Ive always wanted to collect vinyls though, i just dont know shit about record players.

They got them everywhere now fam...I got one a few years ago for Xmas that has a CD player and tape deck on it...as far as needles and shit just go to a record store and ask one of tha old Eskimo hippies that I’m sure’s runnin’ it lol

They got them everywhere now fam...I got one a few years ago for Xmas that has a CD player and tape deck on it...as far as needles and shit just go to a record store and ask one of tha old Eskimo hippies that I’m sure’s runnin’ it lol
Yeahh i see a few around here and there. I'll probably pick one up this summer after a trip i got planned thats taking up most my money at the moment.

My buddy lucked the fuck out and went to this Storage auction and won one of the bids. Found 4 boxes full of records. Hip Hop and classic rock.

Cant remember all of them, but i remember both Aquemini and ATLiens was in there. Had some Star Wars record that might be worth something. Def Leppard. Bunch of others. The Aquemini and ATLiens were the ones that stuck out most to me though.

Back