Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police execute Breonna Taylor in her own home

This actually isn't that crazy. I mean if you're speeding in a car and you kill someone, you might be hit with reckless endangerment without catching a vehicular homicide charge. It all depends on the laws in place.

I've been saying this all along, the two reasons why they will get away with this is that 1) the no-knock warrant wasn't illegal at the time and 2) the boyfriend fired shots. That's really all that needed to be argued to take Murder off the table.
You're describing vehicular manslaughter.

The charges in this case only make sense in the context that the endangerment was encountered by the neighbors who had shots enter their apartment.

They arent charging this officer (or the others) for what they did to Breonna its what he did to the fucking apartment complex that is the apparent problem.

You're describing vehicular manslaughter.

The charges in this case only make sense in the context that the endangerment was encountered by the neighbors who had shots enter their apartment.

They arent charging this officer (or the others) for what they did to Breonna its what he did to the fucking apartment complex that is the apparent problem.

And that's my point, based on what was allowed at the time, the only thing they really did wrong at a criminal level was the wild shooting. Them busting in the wrong apartment without knocking and then killing Taylor in response to her bf shooting at them wasn't really criminal. It was an act of negligence, and that's why the city had to come outta pocket, but they didn't really break any rules. The only other thing I can see them being charged with is perjury or obstruction of justice because they basically lied about Taylor receiving packages at her house and the USPS said that wasn't true.

NOI need to be Mobilize and come to Louisville.

I hope all involved kids are brutally tortured and severely dismembered.

Back