Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police execute Breonna Taylor in her own home

Yep, and honestly the passing of that law is more important because it means that something like this won't happen again, and if it does, there is a clear law that was violated and the system will have no choice but to punish the guilty parties.

The same goes for illegal chokes. Hardly, any of the cops get punished badly for those deaths, but at least in some areas, those chokes were made illegal, and not like in NYC where they were just kinda discouraged.

was the no knock law just for KY? That shit need to be federal

w_f5Jb.gif

aint no win in sight for us . they going to keep on doing this to us . its scaring bring kids in this world for them to have deal with shit like this
Man I been worried since before my son was born and he's almost 4.
I was anxious to get home today because he got a sticker for being good today at school.
Looking at him seeing how happy he was to tell me he did good but in my mind I'm trying to enjoy the moment knowing at some point I gotta give him "our" knowledge.
I done had my run-ins with the law minor and major. Those experiences are all tools for me to pass on to him and hopefully it helps. Idk what else I can do.

Man I been worried since before my son was born and he's almost 4.
I was anxious to get home today because he got a sticker for being good today at school.
Looking at him seeing how happy he was to tell me he did good but in my mind I'm trying to enjoy the moment knowing at some point I gotta give him "our" knowledge.
I done had my run-ins with the law minor and major. Those experiences are all tools for me to pass on to him and hopefully it helps. Idk what else I can do.
He's 4? Shit, he's old enough to know a lil something right now..

Im kinda suprised the ville isnt poppin off right now seems pretty peaceful, unless they waiting for night
Man they got us on a curfew and the national guard is here. I'm hoping the brothas burn this shit down but alas I don't think it's going to happen unless it's some people outside the ville. But I already knew what was going to happen. This dudes brother, the cop who shot breonna also killed an unarmed man to. And all that happened was him losing his job. He tried to get his job back a couple of years ago but metro council nixed that

Me, id take my time, put my new 12M settlement to work and hire someone to murk those cops and get away with it
I really thought that officers getting convicted and going to jail would be the reason for mofos to stop doing this shit. Or going after their pensions.
Idk man seems the only way is people to start directly going at these bitches.
On one hand I want justice and closure for their loved ones but on the other hand I'm like fuck it we gotta ride.

Back