Police execute Breonna Taylor in her own home

Im kinda suprised the ville isnt poppin off right now seems pretty peaceful, unless they waiting for night

In the death of George Floyd I do think that, at the very least, the one who sat on his neck will face conviction but I don’t know to what degree...

but in both cases of George and Breonna laws were passed to prevent these types of nonsense to happen again... so there are policies being implemented
Making laws means nothing if the people who break them are not punished.

At this point, im sure the ag/da is gonna get the officers with something. Its just probably not going to be murder, manslaughter or anything like that.

If i had to guess it would be reckless endangerment.

Pretty much called the charge.

But they couldnt even charge all three and then they didnt even charge the one cop for hitting taylor.

Ridiculous. Let me state the obvious to some but theres going to be alot of misinformation out there. The boyfriend shot first...ok. The officers have a right to and did return fire...this is ok as well. What is not ok is cops dumping 2 clips in an apartment where they cant see what and who theyre firing at. Thats murder.

Put it like this...i walk up to your porch and deliver a package. You shoot at me. Im armed and i have a right to defend myself and shoot back at you. What i dont have a right to do is light up your whole fuckin house and kill your wife and children.

aint no win in sight for us . they going to keep on doing this to us . its scaring bring kids in this world for them to have deal with shit like this
Don’t be afraid young man. This is how they have enough of our real soldiers afraid to react to their fuckery.

I always said we can win this. We all have a part to play. But we must unite and stay on code.

These people are not as smart or united as you may think.

Reactions: aka_og