Police execute Breonna Taylor in her own home

inconclusive on how many shots were fired from the officers? Man if this dude dont get the fuck outa here.

I need to cut this shit off

This actually isn't that crazy. I mean if you're speeding in a car and you kill someone, you might be hit with reckless endangerment without catching a vehicular homicide charge. It all depends on the laws in place.

I've been saying this all along, the two reasons why they will get away with this is that 1) the no-knock warrant wasn't illegal at the time and 2) the boyfriend fired shots. That's really all that needed to be argued to take Murder off the table.

Unfortunately this is correct... I know that all of this is simply gut-wrenching and heartbreaking but at the end of the day facts are facts... this is why they were awarded $12m and Breonna’s Law was passed. The officers were never going to see any type of punishment.

This actually isn't that crazy. I mean if you're speeding in a car and you kill someone, you might be hit with reckless endangerment without catching a vehicular homicide charge. It all depends on the laws in place.

I've been saying this all along, the two reasons why they will get away with this is that 1) the no-knock warrant wasn't illegal at the time and 2) the boyfriend fired shots. That's really all that needed to be argued to take Murder off the table.
Yup especially him shooting 1st, that alone makes everything after "justified" in they eyes,i had zero hope on this from day one

Unfortunately this is correct... I know that all of this is simply gut-wrenching and heartbreaking but at the end of the day facts are facts... this is why they were awarded $12m and Breonna’s Law was passed. The officers were never going to see any type of punishment.

Yep, and honestly the passing of that law is more important because it means that something like this won't happen again, and if it does, there is a clear law that was violated and the system will have no choice but to punish the guilty parties.

The same goes for illegal chokes. Hardly, any of the cops get punished badly for those deaths, but at least in some areas, those chokes were made illegal, and not like in NYC where they were just kinda discouraged.

i dont see how ppl r up in arms about violence from police in moments like this, while supporting politicians who are actively opposing the very policy changes that would alleviate the issue.

all of this rings hollow for me

In the death of George Floyd I do think that, at the very least, the one who sat on his neck will face conviction but I don’t know to what degree...

but in both cases of George and Breonna laws were passed to prevent these types of nonsense to happen again... so there are policies being implemented

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood