Police execute Breonna Taylor in her own home

That's a lie officers announced themselves before entering the residence. The bf called the cops after the shooting saying somebody broke in and killed his gf. If he knew it was the cops why would he call them after saying he didn't know who did it? And the charges were dropped against him because he didn't know they were cops before shooting at them.

Her death certificate says 5 shots killed her but the DA is saying it was 6

That's a lie officers announced themselves before entering the residence. The bf called the cops after the shooting saying somebody broke in and killed his gf. If he knew it was the cops why would he call them after? And the charges were dropped against him because he didn't know they were cops before shooting at them.

This entire case reeks of foul shit and cover up.

This entire situation is wrong on so many levels

Reactions: Chicity
Never even heard of this charge (wanton endangerment) until today or know of any nigga ever being hit with it. Is this charge reserved for white people?

Reactions: Lion_Heart and GNS
How the fuck is the only charge for endangerment?! If my dangerous actions lead to the unlawful death of another human being thats murder.

How can they admit the recklessness of his actions with out charging him with the result of that action?

This actually isn't that crazy. I mean if you're speeding in a car and you kill someone, you might be hit with reckless endangerment without catching a vehicular homicide charge. It all depends on the laws in place.

I've been saying this all along, the two reasons why they will get away with this is that 1) the no-knock warrant wasn't illegal at the time and 2) the boyfriend fired shots. That's really all that needed to be argued to take Murder off the table.

Daniel Cameron is Mitch mconells protege. So this decision was always going to be trash

Reactions: Marc123