Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

They answered my earlier question about storage.

You don't actually replace the harddrive like in generations past. The harddrive is soldered to the board. Now you expand your storage, and it looks like you have multiple slots to do so. That's actually really good. It means if you fill up the standard drive. You don't have to go get a 2 TB drive to accommodate both what's already on the drive and what you want to put in the future. You can just get a 1 TB drive for the future. You also don't have to worry about transferring from one drive to the other.

36Qo.gif

I never cop on first day release.

plus it aint shit coming out that i wanna play on the release date so ill gladly wait

Christmas? Lol

I dont even know bruh

it took me forever to leave 360 n go to next gen.

only reason i did it was cause GTA was getting that big ass next gen update.

so its gonna take something like that to get me to upgrade. Either that or a new game that i really wanna try

Yall talking like you got a choice and its amusing.

nah fam. If I change my mind n decide i want one of them hoes on release I'll have one

i got connects..

And if those don't come through i got a homeboy who pre-ordered n dont even like playstation. He one of those cats who gotta be the first one w/ some shit even if he dont fw it.

nah fam. If I change my mind n decide i want one of them hoes on release I'll have one

i got connects..

And if those don't come through i got a homeboy who pre-ordered n dont even like playstation. He one of those cats who gotta be the first one w/ some shit even if he dont fw it.

"I got connects. I ain't gonna use the connects to get the most sought after electronic in the world right now but if I wanted to I could."

nigga-please.gif

"I got connects. I ain't gonna use the connects to get the most sought after electronic in the world right now but if I wanted to I could."

View attachment 376600

Hell yea, aint no use in getting it if I dont wanna play any of the shit they've announced for it on release.

I don't give a damn about spiderman or none of them other launch games

Beta said he waiting till Christmas but unless something is announced that I wanna play then i doubt ill even cop one then.

same thing i did with that ps4.

Back