Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I'd be careful. People are buying them at that price, but it's probably not as many as you think. I was browsing eBay earliers and they got quite a few pre-ordered systems up there for purchase for $700-1000, and it doesn't look like anyone is biting.

Good didn't wanna be tempted by the Benjamins anyway. I'm hoping Walmart is having a midnight pick up...I'ma do a quick unboxing and setup vid on the Twitch. Play with it for a bit and then I got the next 4 days off. Fucking excited bruh

Don't care if yall get it or not all that matters is I have mine within the first few days.

You still playing cod??

Not lately. Haven't even played anything in like 3 weeks or so since the update.

Now that I'm semi working again I'm kinda out of that mode. Less hours in a day all of a sudden.

Gonna try and get with the cold war beta this weekend. But I think I'm done with warzone for the most part. I'll be moving on with cold war when ps5 drops.

I'm more worried about the fact that the system seems to be automatically recording the chats when the party is started than someone snitching or reporting.

I read something about not being able to have private parties as well . Gonna need some more information

It use to be funny when we would be in gta and somebody popped in the game chat. We use to talk so much shit

i'll nevr forget the time that lil mexican kid tr followed me into a party an u niggas roasted the fuck out of em

I couldn't even say shit bruh, i was laughing my ass off.

then he left the party and came back on his "TrapGod" name like wont nobody gone know his voice and then he got roasted again for having that name

It was somebody else came in the party once and we all roasted the hell out of em, I dont remember who it was but it was some nigga from the IC. We made his ass leave

I'm more worried about the fact that the system seems to be automatically recording the chats when the party is started than someone snitching or reporting.

I read something about not being able to have private parties as well . Gonna need some more information

Almost all devices with a mic recording shit.

Back