Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Tried to tell niggas. Buying a digital console is a trap rn. That lil $100 bucks you think you saving will get ate up by other costs in no time.
Another thing you have to look out for with digital games is when they get delisted. If you didn’t buy the game before you can’t buy it again after that

Tried to tell niggas. Buying a digital console is a trap rn. That lil $100 bucks you think you saving will get ate up by other costs in no time.

Yeah, I'm a believer now. I think there is a certain set of gamers that digitals systems may be good for, but they aren't as good for everyone.

Yeah, I'm a believer now. I think there is a certain set of gamers that digitals systems may be good for, but they aren't as good for everyone.

So many parents about to fuck themselves over thinking they making the better purchase and pulling an okie doke on their kids not understanding the okie doke being pulled on them lol.

Ps4 disc to ps5 has the worst upgrade path. You essentially downloading the ps5 digital version and still need the disc to do a handshake. In the process you taking up ssd space. Best bet is for the newer games coming out just buy the ps5 version and if you need the game now, buy the digital version.

As for not being able to play ps5 disc on PS4, why would you want to downgrade? Which brings to another question, is multiplayer going to encompass both PS4 and ps5 players?

Ps4 disc to ps5 has the worst upgrade path. You essentially downloading the ps5 digital version and still need the disc to do a handshake. In the process you taking up ssd space. Best bet is for the newer games coming out just buy the ps5 version and if you need the game now, buy the digital version.

As for not being able to play ps5 disc on PS4, why would you want to downgrade? Which brings to another question, is multiplayer going to encompass both PS4 and ps5 players?

No. Don't see how the multiplayer can be cross gen. You over thinking it.

And I don't think you're using more ssd space doing the handshake to make the upgrade. Like you said you doing the handshake. I don't think the ps5 needs anything from the ps4 disc. If that's what your saying.

No. Don't see how the multiplayer can be cross gen. You over thinking it.

And I don't think you're using more ssd space doing the handshake to make the upgrade. Like you said you doing the handshake. I don't think the ps5 needs anything from the ps4 disc. If that's what your saying.
the guy said you download the digital copy so where are you storing it? and it need to be on the ssd to take advantage of the ps5 features

the guy said you download the digital copy so where are you storing it? and it need to be on the ssd to take advantage of the ps5 features

I'm not understanding what you expect tho... should they have preloaded these ps4 games with ps5 data months ago? What are you talking about? How did you expect it to work?

I'm not understanding what you expect tho... should they have preloaded these ps4 games with ps5 data months ago? What are you talking about? How did you expect it to work?
I’m speaking on your point on ssd space. You going to have the full digital version on your ssd as as well as other ps5 version on your ssd so essentially you are taking up more ssd space because one of the benefit of going disc version is that you not filling up your ssd as quick as the digital edition users.

I was expecting that you put the PS4 disc in and that was it. similar to how it work on PS4 pro

I thought the ps4, even with a disc, it downloads the shit to the system anyway. That's not the case? I havent copped a physical game in a while

Last edited:
I’m speaking on your point on ssd space. You going to have the full digital version on your ssd as as well as other ps5 version on your ssd so essentially you are taking up more ssd space because one of the benefit of going disc version is that you not filling up your ssd as quick as the digital edition users.

I was expecting that you put the PS4 disc in and that was it. similar to how it work on PS4 pro

I'm lost. Lol. Why do you have 2 versions of the same thing on a ps5?

Back