Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Facts. I feel like this why people use things like game pass

True. I still don't trust that playstation now is gonna elevate to what gamepass is. Because sony is dominating the exclusive game as is and have so many old releases they can just give away they aren't pressed to level up ps now for the new gen. Another reason why I'm copping the disc edition.

I would buy physical copies if I was in the states but im not paying $70-$80 for a physical game when I can cop the digital for $60.

physical games dont even really come with the lil booklets and shit like that anymore as well so outside of trade ins and letting people borrow a game what's the benefit?

Digital games costs the same as physical.

True. I still don't trust that playstation now is gonna elevate to what gamepass is. Because sony is dominating the exclusive game as is and have so many old releases they can just give away they aren't pressed to level up ps now for the new gen. Another reason why I'm copping the disc edition.

Yea I think game pass helped save Xbox in last generation I sadly had one and missed out on so much shit

Bro I gotta finish Kingdom hearts 2 and 3, Spiderman, Red Dead, God of War, The Witcher ,etc lmao

To be honest, I think Sony could have held off for a year, got their tech a little better, and gave developers the chance to come up with a stronger launch lineup. Even if XBOX launched first, it wouldn't have matter because they aren't even going to have any good exclusives the first year.

To be honest, I think Sony could have held off for a year, got their tech a little better, and gave developers the chance to come up with a stronger launch lineup. Even if XBOX launched first, it wouldn't have matter because they aren't even going to have any good exclusives the first year.

Sony can do that and still crush xbox in a couple years with a pro. You're not paying attention lol.

At this point unless systems start bricking after launch its already a wrap for xbox.

Sony can do that and still crush xbox in a couple years with a pro. You're not paying attention lol.

Yeah, they are most definitely going to release a mid generation upgrade. I'm talking more about launch strategy though. They were clearly trying to rush to get this system out with the Series X, but I don't believe they needed to do that. The PS4 is still going stronger enough, that they could have released a year after and completely crushed everything. They still may do that, but this year's launch won't be as impressive as it could have been.

Why though?

If im Sony, I know mfers gonna buy my product regardless of if I have exclusive games?

As a business, Sony waiting and letting Xbox get any market share would be wild

what the hell yall doing with your ps4s? Gamestop can't be offer not more than a hundred for a ps4pro at this point. I got a larger harddrive and last time I checked, you needed ALL the original equipment to do a console trade-in. some of yall talking like the PS4 just going to disappear from yo place.

what the hell yall doing with your ps4s? Gamestop can't be offer not more than a hundred for a ps4pro at this point. I got a larger harddrive and last time I checked, you needed ALL the original equipment to do a console trade-in. some of yall talking like the PS4 just going to disappear from yo place.
Ganestop is offering up to 200$ trade in value if you are purchasing a new console until 11/30

Back