Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

What you mean what they got coming down the line?

Do you mean what ps+ offerings they've got coming or what new games they got coming?

Cause a free 18 game library at launch is fire and they've been wild transparent about games being released at launch and in the future so I'm confused. What more are you looking for?

Did you watch any of the showcases?
Yea i watched it. But not looking for games on the ps4. And that list doesn't impress me even though it's free.

Not a problem for me

I dont have more than 3 or 4 games im actively playing at one time

and once you buy the game you have license so you can still wait to finish a game b4 you dload the new one

On top of all that, you will be able to expand memory eventually, and you're going to want to do that whether you're digital only or with the disc.

Nah more games period. It's like this i think the pa4 still got a lot of life in it. Also with the ps5 coming out they should have put a bigger hard drive.

I agree about the harddrive. Although I think the game sizes will get smaller as we go along.

The fact they're certifying third party ssd's is a positive tho. You gotta buy direct from xbox.

I agree about the harddrive. Although I think the game sizes will get smaller as we go along.

The fact they're certifying third party ssd's is a positive tho. You gotta buy direct from xbox.
Them games are only going to get bigger in size. And with the digital only ps5 and then put that along with possibly getting the games we will be in here talking about what's the best drive cause I'm running out of space.

what the hell yall doing with your ps4s? Gamestop can't be offer not more than a hundred for a ps4pro at this point. I got a larger harddrive and last time I checked, you needed ALL the original equipment to do a console trade-in. some of yall talking like the PS4 just going to disappear from yo place.
Ill eventually just put it in the garage/mancave and prolly collect dust lol. Already have the xbox upstairs and it gets no run. Dont know why the fuck i still got live and gamepass.

The hatred.
Live from the megas.

The money doesn't go in my account for 21 days. And I marked mine to ship on November 19th.
I'm very aware of what's going on. I'm good. Worst case I could pull up to a best buy where folks lined up day of release and still get this shit off. People I know personally alread asking me about buying it.

The bet people that are buying on ebay are making isn't if they'll get a ps5. It's when. They want it asap. There isn't going to be any shortage of systems it's a matter of how soon after release do you want it at this point.
Nigga on line: "Oh word fam, how much you sellin it for"

Freeman: i got chu for 700 right n...

200w.gif

Bruh...

Screenshot_20200920-045406_WhatsApp~2.jpg

Hustlers hustle. If that wasn't my first ebay sale I would have sold it for $12-1300. They capped me at $1000. That shit would have went. Considering putting my 2nd preorder up but I'd rather just have the system the first few days.

On top of all that, you will be able to expand memory eventually, and you're going to want to do that whether you're digital only or with the disc.
Expanding ssd can cost as much as buying a ps5. You can buy a external hdd but you can’t run ps5 games off it

Also let’s not forget that you not getting full access to the ssd, some space going to be reserved for the OS. Then you also got to take into account the system updates and save states.

guess PC gaming got me looking at things differently. 250$ today ins about half that in a few years. 825gb isn't going to run out anytime soon unless you download every Triple-A title that comes out each year. if you getting that many game then yo ass need the disk drive anyway.

Back