PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I already beat and platted demon souls so that’s a pass for me

I beat it too. It's my favorite game from the Souls series though and it seems like they are going to implement some changes. They might even give us that one stage that was cut from the original.

Trade-in value is worthless unless you’re planning on beating a game in just a few days after launch.

Reactions: Los216
Trade-in value is worthless unless you’re planning on beating a game in just a few days after launch.

Better than being locked into every purchase at $79 and price drops come quicker. Buying a digital system is an L imo. You're limiting your options.

people keep bringing up used games like digital games dont go on sale all the time. I waited a year for Spiderman on the ps4 to go down to 50% off and I was not disappointed. Last I checked used games weren't discounted by that much with gamestop to begin with so I'm going digital.

only bought 5 physical games since I got my ps4 anyway. most of my collection all on the hard drive
Digital game don’t go on sale as quick as physical. They will milk the full price digital as long as they can. Those physical PS4 games you have, you can’t play on the digital version but the physical and digital PS4 games can be played on ps5

only sale I've seen of physical games is used games and I never liked that hassle. too many times I would go to Gamestop, get a game used and they just slide it in a cheap paper case. I used to like the physical media for the booklets, the case and the longevity but nowadays a disk is just another form of DRM

I got so many downloads from xbox I was on the fence about going to playstation. But it's become increasingly obvious to me, that sonys focus is on a good solo gaming experience and xbox's focus is on gawd knows what. But one thing is clear, I put 400 dollars down on this current xbox one x, and all I got for months was a steady stream of Nat Geo games. I didnt buy that bullshit then and I'm damn sure not putting 500 down now to end up getting dreamcast games mid gaming cycle. Time to leave xbox

only sale I've seen of physical games is used games and I never liked that hassle. too many times I would go to Gamestop, get a game used and they just slide it in a cheap paper case. I used to like the physical media for the booklets, the case and the longevity but nowadays a disk is just another form of DRM
stop going to gamestop. go to best buy or get that shit from amazon