Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Yeah ill comfortably cop it by sliding at a store and picking it up even if that takes til Jan. I feel stressed just thinking about keeping up and tracking down a pre-order and maybe the black will be an option then.

Convert the $500 USD to $660 CAD. Plus the provincial tax and it comes up to $740. Thats disc drive version.

I seen a digital bundle on EB Games going for $598.

I purchased already. Disc edition is $629. After tax its $711.89. That's why I asked.

people keep bringing up used games like digital games dont go on sale all the time. I waited a year for Spiderman on the ps4 to go down to 50% off and I was not disappointed. Last I checked used games weren't discounted by that much with gamestop to begin with so I'm going digital.

only bought 5 physical games since I got my ps4 anyway. most of my collection all on the hard drive

biggest issue I see with the SSD is sony making it proprietary and forcing us to have to buy upgrades through them. I threw a 2tb drive on my ps4pro and never had issues with space.

people keep bringing up used games like digital games dont go on sale all the time. I waited a year for Spiderman on the ps4 to go down to 50% off and I was not disappointed. Last I checked used games weren't discounted by that much with gamestop to begin with so I'm going digital.

only bought 5 physical games since I got my ps4 anyway. most of my collection all on the hard drive

Theres no incentive for them to keep dropping prices like that. And prices now generally only drop on bad shit or games that ain't selling. Good titles don't get price drops for 6-8 months.

The biggest thing for me is not being stuck with a $79 game I don't like. Not everything you buy gonna hit. I was cool with buying shit at $69 or waiting for price drops but the price drops gonna be lesser now and I'd rather buy disc and trade in titles with no replay value to me and/or buy used after a few weeks and not be trapped into buying dlc or waiting for price drops.

Nuff mans I know already been on this wave for years anyway. I just hated having to drive to a gamestop when I could just charge it to the debit or cc and download it immediately.

Why 2? You planning on selling one for a profit?

I originally ordered from best buy hoping for in store pick up but it wasn't available so I just went for the mail order asap knowing shit was about to tighten up.

A few minutes later a friend said he tried best buy but shit was sold out. A next friend of ours said Walmart was still live and had in store pick up so I placed an order on there too. But now that order has been placed on back order. So I'm just gonna wait it out. Whichever one I can get my hands on first is what I'm rolling with. I'll either cancel or upsell the other to make some money back.

I originally ordered from best buy hoping for in store pick up but it wasn't available so I just went for the mail order asap knowing shit was about to tighten up.

A few minutes later a friend said he tried best buy but shit was sold out. A next friend of ours said Walmart was still live and had in store pick up so I placed an order on there too. But now that order has been placed on back order. So I'm just gonna wait it out. Whichever one I can get my hands on first is what I'm rolling with. I'll either cancel or upsell the other to make some money back.
You know somebody gonna cave and buy it.
Screenshot_20200917-132529_Chrome.jpg

Back