Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Which HDMI cable type are yall using?

Cuz my homeboy told me in order to get the best outta your PS5 graphics wise...to use a 2.0 HDMI cable.

I use Audioquest

AQ5.png

Got the Pearl 48. It's on the expensive side but a lot of them cheap ones that say they're 2.1 and have the right transfer rate, don't.

:js4:.......what's funny?

That's EXACTLY some shit you get for a guest/spare bedroom.

I ain't serious bread for a TV that might only get used once or twice a year

Exactly.

I wish I saw that b4 I bought the 43" Vizio I got for $200 from Sam's. And that one is in the 1st room upstairs.

Last edited:
Samsung QN90A is supposed to be good for the PS5

So I just got a notification that the Samsung Q90T is on sale for half price, its the predecessor to the Samsung QN90A. It about $500 cheaper and the specs aren't that much different from a comparison I read....Think I should jump on it?

So I just got a notification that the Samsung Q90T is on sale for half price, its the predecessor to the Samsung QN90A. It about $500 cheaper and the specs aren't that much different from a comparison I read....Think I should jump on it?

That's what I read. Is the "slight" improvement worth a $500 price difference?

The Samsung QN90A QLED is a slight improvement over its predecessor, the Samsung Q90/Q90T QLED, mainly because it uses Mini LED as its backlighting. This allows more control over its local dimming feature, causing deeper blacks and higher brightness. The QN90A also doesn't have issues with local dimming in 'Game' mode the way that the Q90T does. Overall, they're very similar TVs with many of the same features.

That's what I read. Is the "slight" improvement worth a $500 price difference?
Check out the bottom comparisons when looking at the different things. Like if you're going to use the tv for only gaming and movies then it would probably help make that decision

That site goes pretty detailed. Also look at reddit about the comparisons on if people felt the upgrade was worth it. Rtings also has comments you can check out

TV in my room went out a couple of days ago. The plan had already been to buy new a tv for my living room and rotate the current tv into my room and the tv from my room into the 3rd bedroom...not this soon tho lol.

I read back in this thread to remember all the TV's recommended....this one is nice but is out of my single man budget lol. There was a LG and a Samsung mentioned that I'll probably go with.
May i offer you the option of a hisense?

Back