Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

How is PS Plus?

My lil brother getting a PS5 for Christmas and I'm thinking bout getting him Plus instead of buying games. He usually plays his games that way most the time now.
I haven't played a multiplayer game in awhile lol it just renews. I did do that upgrade deal to get that top tier for like $30 for a year though

Most of the time I'll just add those free games to the library because they're free. Lately though the free monthly games haven't been good but I "buy" them anyway because they're free lol

How is PS Plus?

My lil brother getting a PS5 for Christmas and I'm thinking bout getting him Plus instead of buying games. He usually plays his games that way most the time now.
The PS plus with the streaming games I admittedly know nothing much about

you can get away with getting that for him instead of games to start off with though

How many games you played?

It says 16. That's probably true for my system anyway. My daughters have played 4 or 5 games on my account, and there are a few games like Multiversus and Brawlhala that I played once or twice and never again. I didn't put serious time in many games though. Elden Ring took up more than 65% of my gaming time. lol

Back