Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

PlayStation VR2 Specifications
Display methodOLED
Panel resolution2000 x 2040 per eye
Panel refresh rate90Hz, 120Hz
Lens separationAdjustable
Field of ViewApprox. 110 degrees
Sensors・Motion Sensor: Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer)・Attachment Sensor: IR Proximity sensor
Cameras・4 cameras for headset and controller tracking・IR camera for eye tracking per eye
FeedbackVibration on headset
Communication with PS5USB Type-C®
Audio・Input: Built-in microphone・Output: Stereo headphone jack
PlayStation VR2 Sense Controller Specifications
Buttons
PS button, Options button, Action buttons (Circle / Cross), R1 button, R2 button, Right Stick / R3 button
PS button, Create button, Action buttons (Triangle / Square), L1 button, L2 button, Left Stick / L3 button​

[TR]
[TD]Sensing/ Tracking [/TD]
[TD]Motion Sensor: Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope + three-axis accelerometer)Capacitive Sensor: Finger Touch DetectionIR LED: Position Tracking[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Feedback [/TD]
[TD]Trigger Effect (on R2/L2 button), Haptic Feedback (by single actuator per unit) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Port[/TD]
[TD]USB Type-C® port[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Communication[/TD]
[TD]Bluetooth® Ver5.1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Battery[/TD]
[TD]Type: Built-in Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery[/TD]
[/TR]

Hey, we've talked about TVs on here quite a bit, but not as much about the sound system. How many people on here play games with a surround sound system? That shit is bugged out if you've never played with it before. You hear all kinda shit that you didn't hear before.

lol My wife gets freaked out by it when we're watching movies. It makes that much of a difference.

Hey, we've talked about TVs on here quite a bit, but not as much about the sound system. How many people on here play games with a surround sound system? That shit is bugged out if you've never played with it before. You hear all kinda shit that you didn't hear before.

lol My wife gets freaked out by it when we're watching movies. It makes that much of a difference.
5.1 on deck and you right watching movies, games and listening to music have you hearing everything to bugs flying by to a pin dropping. I want to upgrade to a 7.1 but my old set up is still going strong and don't have no where to put it or move it to

5.1 on deck and you right watching movies, games and listening to music have you hearing everything to bugs flying by to a pin dropping. I want to upgrade to a 7.1 but my old set up is still going strong and don't have no where to put it or move it to

I forgot what I was watching, but real talk, for like 30 mins, I thought my daughters were trying to play games and sneak up on me until I realized that what I was hearing was some background shit from the show I was watching.

A 7.1 Dolby atmos is pricey. And not sure if all best buys or just the one in the Memphis area got rid of magnolia area where they showcased all the receiver's, tower speakers and subwoofers

I got a Sony...but forgot the type. It's 7:08am so my brain still powering on.

But you right...it does make a BIG difference. While playing Horizon...I can CLEARLY hear all the little cricket noises...fire crackling...plus all other natural sounds in the game.

Once you watch a movie with surround sound you will want to watch everything with it lol

I want to upgrade mine. I was looking at the soundbars and those are pretty nice too. The tech from soundbars have improved a lot since I last looked. I have wired surround sound. Can't beat that but you have to deal with the wires. I haven't decided what I'm going to do for the upgrade

I love Dolby Atmos when using my airpods and I've listened to the Dolby Atmos surround sound at best buy. Sounds amazing

Once you watch a movie with surround sound you will want to watch everything with it lol

I want to upgrade mine. I was looking at the soundbars and those are pretty nice too. The tech from soundbars have improved a lot since I last looked. I have wired surround sound. Can't beat that but you have to deal with the wires. I haven't decided what I'm going to do for the upgrade

I love Dolby Atmos when using my airpods and I've listened to the Dolby Atmos surround sound at best buy. Sounds amazing

The previous owner of my house had wired surround sound. That shyt was outdated af. Lol!

He tells me at the closing all I need to do is plug the wires to tv. Uhhh...which tv?? Definitely not the current ones. Thats how outdated his shyt was. Had all that shyt pulled out the wall when I had my electric fireplace...OLED...and sound bar installed.

I'm just tryin to figure out what to do wit the old system

The previous owner of my house had wired surround sound. That shyt was outdated af. Lol!

He tells me at the closing all I need to do is plug the wires to tv. Uhhh...which tv?? Definitely not the current ones. Thats how outdated his shyt was. Had all that shyt pulled out the wall when I had my electric fireplace...OLED...and sound bar installed.

I'm just tryin to figure out what to do wit the old system
I would have kept the wires inside if they were already setup inside. If they weren't near where you want your setup then you could have just connected some wires to extend and maybe use those things that hide wires

I would have kept the wires inside if they were already setup inside. If they weren't near where you want your setup then you could have just connected some wires to extend and maybe use those things that hide wires

Believe me bruh...that shyt wouldn't have connected to the TV I got.

When I say outdated...homie had a system that looked like it was late 90's...early to MAYBE mid 00'. Pretty much when flat tv's FIRST came out.

Last edited:
Sony A90J looks fucking amazing

TV in my room went out a couple of days ago. The plan had already been to buy new a tv for my living room and rotate the current tv into my room and the tv from my room into the 3rd bedroom...not this soon tho lol.

I read back in this thread to remember all the TV's recommended....this one is nice but is out of my single man budget lol. There was a LG and a Samsung mentioned that I'll probably go with.

TV in my room went out a couple of days ago. The plan had already been to buy new a tv for my living room and rotate the current tv into my room and the tv from my room into the 3rd bedroom...not this soon tho lol.

I read back in this thread to remember all the TV's recommended....this one is nice but is out of my single man budget lol. There was a LG and a Samsung mentioned that I'll probably go with.
Samsung QN90A is supposed to be good for the PS5

Which HDMI cable type are yall using?

Cuz my homeboy told me in order to get the best outta your PS5 graphics wise...to use a 2.0 HDMI cable.

Back