Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

My homeboy the biggest overwwtch fan ever. Played that shit from the time it dropped until they closed the servers 2 weeks ago.

I always gave him a hard time about how the game was trash, just fuckin around but he don't even deny that the new, free one is ass. He pissed that they closed the servers

It's fun to me, but I never played the first one so I can't say how it compares.

I see the fans of the first one both complaining that the second one isn't as good and also complaining that the second one hasn't change enough to even be considered a sequel. Those to sentiments seem to contradict to me.

It's fun to me, but I never played the first one so I can't say how it compares.

I see the fans of the first one both complaining that the second one isn't as good and also complaining that the second one hasn't change enough to even be considered a sequel. Those to sentiments seem to contradict to me.

yea, according to him they only added 3 new characters to it and changed a few things in the way that it plays or something. If thats the case they should of just kept the servers opened, made the game free and did an update.

When the first one came out I played it like twice with them and It was fun.. but it wasnt a game that I wanted to pay full price for because PC basically had the exact same damn game for free with Team Fortress 2 and i had been introduced to that first.

Free games have been weak for the lower tier. That's accurate. No idea what the other tiers have been getting

Don't even know when my autorenewal is lol

To be clear, I don't actually think the price is bad. Given the specs of the system 550 sounds about right.

The problem is that VR hasn't really been widely adopted yet. They are still in a phase of trying to get people onboard. On top of that, this isn't a standalone system like the Quest, which means their customer base is limited to people who have a PS5 or are interested in getting a PS5. I really think they have blundered here. That price is going to kill a lot of potential interest in the system. The problem is I don't know if there is anything they could have done different. For all we know the system actually costs 700 per unit, which means they would already be selling at a loss.

To be clear, I don't actually think the price is bad. Given the specs of the system 550 sounds about right.

The problem is that VR hasn't really been widely adopted yet. They are still in a phase of trying to get people onboard. On top of that, this isn't a standalone system like the Quest, which means their customer base is limited to people who have a PS5 or are interested in getting a PS5. I really think they have blundered here. That price is going to kill a lot of potential interest in the system. The problem is I don't know if there is anything they could have done different. For all we know the system actually costs 700 per unit, which means they would already be selling at a loss.
The quest can play more than their own games. They can play games on steam as well. I believe you need the data cord to hook up to a pc to play. Also need to install the quest software to the PC. Also need a PC that falls within the specification

Back