Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I like that genre

I heard hot wheels is actually good but also that you need to pay extra
Pay extra? Hmm nah they just have a lot of content you can buy like exclusive tracks and cars

but you can get a lot just from playing the game

i had a lot of fun playing it the tracks are unique and creative

Pay extra? Hmm nah they just have a lot of content you can buy like exclusive tracks and cars

but you can get a lot just from playing the game

i had a lot of fun playing it the tracks are unique and creative
Yea it was either the playstation post on facebook or the playstion blog about the free monthly games. Someone said that hot wheels is nice but you need to pay extra for a lot of the game

No lie tho when I was like 12 I rented Resident Evil 2 for N64. As a kid scared asf of zombies. So we get RE2 and bruh first scene soon as I heard glass break I jumped and never played it.

No lie tho when I was like 12 I rented Resident Evil 2 for N64. As a kid scared asf of zombies. So we get RE2 and bruh first scene soon as I heard glass break I jumped and never played it.

Sounds like you need to play Resident Evil Village on the PSVR2 when it comes out.

I mean it's cool. But that VR headset was the issue for me. Shyt started giving me a headache after an hour.

That's understandable. It never gave me any problems, but I still found that I liked playing it for like half an hour at a time. That was fun. Past that, I got tired of having it on my head.

So I've been perplexed by the sheer amount of low-budget shovelware games that have been flooding the PS store. Like when you're looking for something new to download and you get pages of shit like the dancing taco or the rolling sushi and shit.

It turns out that these little shit games just have a bunch of easy to get trophies and these so-called "trophy hunters" buy them to rack up their virtual trophy collection. WTF kinda asperger's syndrome shit is that? Can someone please explain to me the value of pretend trophies for shitty games that I'm missing?

Back