Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Hate the style of play personally it’s too slow and methodical for me

the games being hard as shit is also annoying lol

The gameplay is faster in Elden Ring. It can still be hard though. That said, because it's open world, I think it is a little easier to build up your character early and fast in a way that makes it easier for you to get through the main story.

The gameplay is faster in Elden Ring. It can still be hard though. That said, because it's open world, I think it is a little easier to build up your character early and fast in a way that makes it easier for you to get through the main story.
I’ve seen why that game does to ppl

I don’t need that in my life lol

What kinda games do ya'll dudes play? I ain't gaming like I used to back in the day, but there's always at least one thing out that I can pick up now and then.

I only play single player stuff action/rpgs I got some simulation games but don’t really play them.

stuff like mass effect ghost of Tsushima final
Fantasy

aye whats the best kind of tv for a bright room. I got a glare on this bitch thats been irritating me for some time now.

Yall might have answered this before but is QLED or OLED better?

Doing my own research now but figured id ask since yall were talkin bout tvs

aye whats the best kind of tv for a bright room. I got a glare on this bitch thats been irritating me for some time now.

Yall might have answered this before but is QLED or OLED better?

Doing my own research now but figured id ask since yall were talkin bout tvs

Du dropped some good info a few pages back. I actually got both types in my house. QLED in livingroom...OLED in basement. I can tell the difference playing Horizon Forbidden West

One of the best buy sales guys told me this...QLED is just a fancier name for 4K HD. Graphics on my QLED is nice. Clear. Can see the details

OLED is at the top. Far better imo. Graphics are crispier. Cleaner. I can see the details a whole lot better.

I was gonna get the LG but figured the Sony was better for the PS5.

Du dropped some good info a few pages back. I actually got both types in my house. QLED in livingroom...OLED in basement. I can tell the difference playing Horizon Forbidden West

One of the best buy sales guys told me this...QLED is just a fancier name for 4K HD. Graphics on my QLED is nice. Clear. Can see the details

OLED is at the top. Far better imo. Graphics are crispier. Cleaner. I can see the details a whole lot better.

I was gonna get the LG but figured the Sony was better for the PS5.
That's what made me choose the Sony too

Back