Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I was able to add it to my cart. A friend keeps asking me to buy it for them and I was like walmart allows those 4 interest free payments from paypal. There's also that affirm(whatever the hell that is lol). Go for it lol

Aye man...jump on that shyt asap. Still giving props to willhustle for that link drop.

Lol, I might need to get a new TV now. My shit too old for the ps5. It works but the graphics is too high it looks like. It can look much better with an up to date TV. Guess I will start looking for one during labor day. I was gonna get a new TV at some point anyway.

I can play it in my PC monitor at least. It is a gaming monitor for my gaming PC but I dont feel like unplugging my ps5 constantly to move it

any of yall cop unofficial faceplates? i been trying to wait to cop the Midnight Black directly from sony but theyre all sold out. thinking about copping one from somewhere else

any of yall cop unofficial faceplates? i been trying to wait to cop the Midnight Black directly from sony but theyre all sold out. thinking about copping one from somewhere else

Nope. At least not yet.

If i knew someone who customizes them, I'd definitely get one

Back