Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

It high-key deserves it own thread
I swear I made one when it came out

oh here:

What this game about?

You ever heard of Roblox? That shit is super big among kids right now. Basically, they are less just simple games and more like accessible development platforms that let average people create games and experiences. Roblox is more popular, likely due to the fact that its more generally accessible, but Dreams is better. There really doesn't seem to be a limit to what you can do with Dreams. A dude was so good at recreating Mario games in Dreams that Nintendo sued and Sony had to remove the guy's content. Dreams also has VR content that's pretty good.

It's a really good concept, but it would be better if it had a bigger pool of talent working in it and a bigger audience since the game really depends on the community built up around it.

Does anyone have an external HD attached to run PS4 games on the PS5 and save space?

Are there any performance issues playing games from the external HD?

Anyones analog stick get stuck just a little bit? It's not like the old ones where it's obvious but it seems like it doesn't snap to exact center. If I'm on something like netflix it will move to the left unless I move it to the center. I wasn't expecting this to happen on such a new console and controller

Back