Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Got my son this PS5 and the Samsung S980 2TB HD and what does this guy play on the damn thing....... Fortnite

Yeah, it would be a waste to buy my daughters a console. They love Roblox and mobile gaming. About the only thing they even want to play on PS is the Astro games which are all free.

💀😄
Dead as fuck i thought you were gonna say like 9 and was gonna offer some words of encouragement as he turns a teenager 😆 grow out of that shit but

:wtf11:

Tell his ass he better upload and get that youtube money lol
LMAO he said he's waiting on Horizon Zero Dawn to drop. The current PS5 games isn't that great per him and he's right.

Nigga had to find this shit out the hard way I always kept switching back from monitor to TV depending on who was at the crib a few years ago, but the shooting difference from my monitor and TV was massive,

their Studio said Days Gone is dead for now since it didnt sell well initially and they dont want to do another.

I enjoyed days gone. Few issues with the game but not enough to disappoint me. I got it when it was already out for bout a year. I hope the sequel, they do better with the random encounters. The bots looked and said the same thing. They need to take a page from GTA and have all the random encounter quest different.

Im playing it now and Im enjoying it. I dont understand the hate. The first assassins creed was repetitive as hell too. It improved greatly on the sequel, and it could with Days Gone too.

Im playing it now and Im enjoying it. I dont understand the hate. The first assassins creed was repetitive as hell too. It improved greatly on the sequel, and it could with Days Gone too.

I think alot of the hate was that it was buggy as hell when it first dropped. Like @loud-ninja did, I played after it was out for a while and by then all the bugs seemed to have been sorted out. Was a decent game to me

Just finding out about the game Dreams.... Bro WHY IS THIS GAME NOT BIGGER? Shit has potential to be the greatest game of all time.

Back