Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I kind of thought sony gave up on the vr thing maybe this time will be different.
They didn't really have that many great games. And they came out with that gun but I've been burned to many times where it don't get no more use past that game. And now I'm stuck with a gun I can't use anymore

Is anybody else friends list fucked up? Mine won't load and has been like that for the past 3 days. When I click it says cant load something went wrong.

I don't really mind it but its keeping me from viewing other shit too, like most of the stuff in the store

They didn't really have that many great games. And they came out with that gun but I've been burned to many times where it don't get no more use past that game. And now I'm stuck with a gun I can't use anymore

You didn't have to buy it separately. It came with Farpoint when that game first dropped.

There were a few good games that featured it. I'll say this though. After using it, I had no desire to play a VR shooter with a controller anymore. Aim support was basically a non starter for me.

You didn't have to buy it separately. It came with Farpoint when that game first dropped.

There were a few good games that featured it. I'll say this though. After using it, I had no desire to play a VR shooter with a controller anymore. Aim support was basically a non starter for me.
Yea I'm talking about firewall: zero hour. I learned my lesson though from socom on the ps3 maybe or the 4

I enjoyed days gone. Few issues with the game but not enough to disappoint me. I got it when it was already out for bout a year. I hope the sequel, they do better with the random encounters. The bots looked and said the same thing. They need to take a page from GTA and have all the random encounter quest different.

That’s the only way I can play 2k

i gotta downgrade the shit otherwise I’ll go 2-19

Nigga had to find this shit out the hard way I always kept switching back from monitor to TV depending on who was at the crib a few years ago, but the shooting difference from my monitor and TV was massive,

Like I just moved into a new crib instead of getting my kids tvs I got them gaming monitors niggas fortnite kills skyrockets not only is the lag input greatly decreased there just so much better for the eyes for certain games

Last edited:
This is a lie, your gona see the difference coming from a gaming monitor to TV casual or pro

I never said you wouldnt see the difference. I said it isnt gonna magically turn you into a professional fuckin gamer lol. If you sucked with a regular tv.. you aint gonna be all pro with a gaming monitor

I never said you wouldnt see the difference. I said it isnt gonna magically turn you into a professional fuckin gamer lol. If you sucked with a regular tv.. you aint gonna be all pro with a gaming monitor

Man the tv could be holding you back that much

Tv had me shooting only late or early releases in 2k meaning ima automatically miss 90% Of my shots because of the tv input lag .switched to a monitor I can hit 90% of my shots thats a massive difference

I've been absolutely ass on a tv and pro and a monitor

Back