• 2. Free Rent/Mortgage For 6 Months

• 3. Perfect Credit Score

• 4. Unlimited Airline Tickets For Life

• 5. Brand New Home. But You Can Never Sell It and Never Move

• 6. Free Groceries For 5 Years

• 7. Brand New Car. But You Can Never Sell It Or Own Any Other Cars

• 8. Unlimited Free Medical Care For Life

Results are only viewable after voting.

Naw, you thinking too smart. Only way to make money is taking the free house that you have to make your permanent residence. Imaging getting a neighbor from hell that lives by you. Or the weather decides to change up in a few years and now your place is a flood zone. But I cant move. Or maybe you a few years pass and you no longer want to live in that particular state/city/country but you cant move. Naw, im good.

If it said I could move at any time, then most def I would take the free house

People that chose the free plane tickets for life are apparently short sighted but who was the only one to pick the car option? Probably the worst choice on there.

People that chose the free plane tickets for life are apparently short sighted but who was the only one to pick the car option? Probably the worst choice on there.
Wrong again.

I have proven you wrong and instead of just owning it you doing everything else.

But apparently you spend over 30K on plane tickets a year

Weird shit to lie about but y’all are weird and extremely short sighted

EXTREMELY

The two most expensive things you will have pay for in YOU LIFE wiped clean off and somehow that’s the bad options

Lawd help us

Wrong again.

I have proven you wrong and instead of just owning it you doing everything else.

But apparently you spend over 30K on plane tickets a year

Weird shit to lie about but y’all are weird and extremely short sighted

EXTREMELY

The two most expensive things you will have pay for in YOU LIFE wiped clean off and somehow that’s the bad options

Lawd help us
I see what people mean when they debate with you. Very stubborn. You do this thing where you dont either comprehend what you read or you selective read. Or maybe you not reading everything.

Ill cash app you if you can find where I said I spend 30k on flying. Ill wait

Ill cash app you if you can find where I disagree with you about saving money. Ill wait.

For some reason, you cant look pass your own lifestyle. You do know some people live in areas where a car is not necessary? Such as where I live.

Cars are nothing but a money pit. Imagine getting a luxury car and it starts having problems. You cant own another car and you cant sell it. Maintenance in luxury vehicles are a lot higher.

Could of just bought a nice car with the 30k you saving. If a person aint riding a luxury vehicle now, why live outside your means?

Again you can rent the house

The money you save on thw crib and healthcare you can fly wherever.. extended stays you dont have to fly for the sake of flying because you have ticket

I see what people mean when they debate with you. Very stubborn. You do this thing where you dont either comprehend what you read or you selective read. Or maybe you not reading everything.

Ill cash app you if you can find where I said I spend 30k on flying. Ill wait

Ill cash app you if you can find where I disagree with you about saving money. Ill wait.

For some reason, you cant look pass your own lifestyle. You do know some people live in areas where a car is not necessary? Such as where I live.

Cars are nothing but a money pit. Imagine getting a luxury car and it starts having problems. You cant own another car and you cant sell it. Maintenance in luxury vehicles are a lot higher.

Could have just bought a nice car with the 30k you saving. If a person aint riding a luxury vehicle now, why live outside your means?
So are you going to be say shit and lie about.

I never said you spend 30K a year on plane tickets. Never hinted at it.

I said your are not spending that much so the money for tickets saved fails in comparison to the money saved on paying rent/mortgage over a life time.

That’s the whole point. You can LITERALLY TRAVEL MORE BY NOT HAVING TO PAY RENT.

So why choose the tickets if you can travel more by picking the house option.

People always gonna want/need a plane ticket.
People always gonna want/need groceries.

You will always have someone to sell your product(s) to

:niggaa:

How the fuck y’all choosing the travel option when one of the option can make travel 1000% better

Imagine taking 3 great vacations a year and having 15K to blow on each one

WATTBA

How the fuck y’all choosing the travel option when one of the option can make travel 1000% better

Imagine taking 3 great vacations a year and having 15K to blow on each one

WATTBA

it aint the travel option.. its the unlimited plane ticket option. They aint even say one ticket a day. It said unlimited. I could sell as many tickets a day as I pleased. but you want a house you cant ever leave and a car you stuck with for life. Dont make no sense to me.

different strokes tho.

I can’t see myself selling groceries. I would give that away for free to those in need

So would I... most of it. I said as much.

A big ass house on 10acres that’s fully paid for.

The help I can give the youth and opportunities would be incredible

it aint the travel option.. its the unlimited plane ticket option. They aint even say one ticket a day. It said unlimited. I could sell as many tickets a day as I pleased. but you want a house you cant ever leave and a car you stuck with for life. Dont make no sense to me.

different strokes tho.

So would I... most of it. I said as much.
Ain’t no limit on the size of that house and land too.

dont change the fact that you cant ever move if you wanted or needed to
Can’t move to another house is not a big deal when you can go wherever you want because you ain’t paying rent/mortgage

A lot of folks have a primary residence and go to stay at places for weeks at a time.

Ain’t like we stuck in that bitch and could never leave out lol

Back