• 2. Free Rent/Mortgage For 6 Months

• 3. Perfect Credit Score

• 4. Unlimited Airline Tickets For Life

• 5. Brand New Home. But You Can Never Sell It and Never Move

• 6. Free Groceries For 5 Years

• 7. Brand New Car. But You Can Never Sell It Or Own Any Other Cars

• 8. Unlimited Free Medical Care For Life

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can’t move to another house is not a big deal when you can go wherever you want because you ain’t paying rent/mortgage

A lot of folks have a primary residence and go to stay at places for weeks at a time.

Ain’t like we stuck in that bitch and could never leave out lol

Ill take the bread from my sales to buy a house/land I can live, leave or sell whenever I please instead.

Same for the car

Why y’all always trying to hustle some shit?

You picking the airline tickets not for travel but for selling

But others are for use.

And I pretty sure all options is only reserved for the person that pick them. That’s the only way it makes sense because of the other options

You get every airline ticket and sell them each year that’s a billion dollars a year

Same with food.

So yea. The more you think about the the options is JUST FOR THE PERSON.

Can’t put up a billion dollar a year plan against 10K

So I’m choosing the house and car no doubt

Last edited:
you just said earlier there aint no limit of the size of the house or how many acres now you tryna limit what I can do with my tickets? 🤣
Fam. Think about.

the options have to be similar for this to make sense at all.

The Food and Tickets makes no sense if it’s not just for the person.

Fam. Think about.

the options have to be similar for this to make sense at all.

The Food and Tickets makes no sense if it’s not just for the person.

Aye man they put restrictions on the options you chose.. not mine lol

Aye man they put restrictions on the options you chose.. not mine lol
Lol. I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what each option is saying.

It’s for the individual other wise…..

I see that hustle culture got a grip on you too lolol

Ill take the bread from my sales to buy a house/land I can live, leave or sell whenever I please instead.

Same for the car
You would be the anomaly then. Niggas didn't select that for the earning potential that's just some slick shit you came up with to move the goalposts lmao. But whatever.

Lol. I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what each option is saying.

It’s for the individual other wise…..

I see that hustle culture got a grip on you too lolol

nah Im just thinking long term.. theres only so many flights I can take and so much groceries I can eat

You would be the anomaly then. Niggas didn't select that for the earning potential that's just some slick shit you came up with to move the goalposts lmao. But whatever.

I aint move no goalposts. I posted my shit before @Dwayne decided he wanted to question niggas choices 🤣

nah Im just thinking long term.. theres only so many flights I can take and so much groceries I can eat
Bingo. That’s why the options is only for the individual.

Can’t have 6 months free rent vs becoming the riches person in the world in 6 months

Bingo. That’s why the options is only for the individual.

Can’t have 6 months free rent vs becoming the riches person in the world in 6 months
you puttin extra limitations/parameters on the shit but you and @TTBF can enjoy yalls house you can never get rid of no matter what.

jokes aside tho Free are credit scores as big of a factor out there like it is in the states? Genuinely curious

you puttin extra limitations/parameters on the shit but you and @TTBF can enjoy yalls house you can never get rid of no matter what.

jokes aside tho Free are credit scores as big of a factor out there like it is in the states? Genuinely curious
Shit gotta make some type of sense lol

I'm taking it literal that free unlimited health care is also without paying for the "free" healthcare through increased taxes. So I had to choose that one

@loud-ninja how you gon call me stubborn while being stubborn

Cmon fam
Cause, it's like you are purposely ignoring what i have been saying. You make it seem that your house choice is the only correct choice.

I never once said it was wrong. I also said not everyone wants to own a house. You can make money a lot of ways.

The reason many dont want the house option is because of the requirements. Are we gonna act like neighborhoods, weather, etc dont change in years. If the area gets bad, you saying I cant sell or move?

Then you got people getting these big ass houses but still working the same job. Can your job (not your in particular) support the property tax, utilities, maintenance of this new big ass house you couldnt normally afford?

Cause, it's like you are purposely ignoring what i have been saying. You make it seem that your house choice is the only correct choice.

I never once said it was wrong. I also said not everyone wants to own a house. You can make money a lot of ways.

The reason many dont want the house option is because of the requirements. Are we gonna act like neighborhoods, weather, etc dont change in years. If the area gets bad, you saying I cant sell or move?

Then you got people getting these big ass houses but still working the same job. Can your job (not your in particular) support the property tax, utilities, maintenance of this new big ass house you couldnt normally afford?

you thinkin TOO long term bruh. chill

I'd assume so. My credit is fucked up so that's why I chose credit score. 🤷🏿‍♂️

A free home I can possibly keep in my family for generations seems like a no brainer to me. Thats hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars I don't need to spend on living and can put into other things over time. I can deal with potential issues like neighbors (IF thats even an issue. Your neighbors could just as easily be cool or like most just mind their own business lol) or repairs over time. When I die my family can sell or rent out the home.

I just don't see the appeal in unlimited tickets when I still have to worry about stay and spending money.

Maybe some of you have disposable income like that and can move around. If so more power to yall.

Back