• 2. Free Rent/Mortgage For 6 Months

• 3. Perfect Credit Score

• 4. Unlimited Airline Tickets For Life

• 5. Brand New Home. But You Can Never Sell It and Never Move

• 6. Free Groceries For 5 Years

• 7. Brand New Car. But You Can Never Sell It Or Own Any Other Cars

• 8. Unlimited Free Medical Care For Life

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's all perspective. Some people dont want to own a home. That is a lot of responsibility. Some People want to live life and for some, that is traveling. Not everyone wants to be stuck in one place. Who is to say people aint doing that now. Plane tickets can easily cost more than where you want to stay. Finding a place to stay for a good price is easy. Experiences matter more to some people.
No. Nobody is traveling more a year than they spend on rent a year.

And finding a place to stay for a good price is not easy. Where have you been? Under a rock?

So one last time. If you can’t afford plane tickets you can’t afford the vacation

I’m wondering if y’all ever really went on a real vacation

I’m legit concern about some of y’all finances long term.

I ain’t in the best position as of right now due to self inflicted wounds but damn I got a long term plan

No. Nobody is traveling more a year than they spend on rent a year.

And finding a place to stay for a good price is not easy. Where have you been? Under a rock?

So one last time. If you can’t afford plane tickets you can’t afford the vacation

I’m wondering if y’all ever really went on a real vacation
By saying I can find a cheap place to stay, im talking when im traveling. Not find a permanent residence. People do it all the time. You can find vlogs of people traveling for cheap. They dont need to stay in resorts and expensive hotels.

Only reason I dont travel more is not cause of money but because of my job and it's limited amount of pto.

I go overseas multiple times a year. I posted pics on here. I dont have kids or a family. So I choose to enjoy experience while im still physically able. I blessed enough to not be living check to check. My finances are good.

If you have a family, I see why many would choose the house. At the same time, I dont want to be at a home I cant move out of in the future. What if the neighborhood goes down after a few years?

By saying I can find a cheap place to stay, im talking when im traveling. Not find a permanent residence. People do it all the time. You can find vlogs of people traveling for cheap. They dont need to stay in resorts and expensive hotels.

Only reason I dont travel more is not cause of money but because of my job and it's limited amount of pto.

I go overseas multiple times a year. I posted pics on here. I dont have kids or a family. So I choose to enjoy experience while im still physically able. I blessed enough to not be living check to check. My finances are good.

If you have a family, I see why many would choose the house. At the same time, I dont want to be at a home I cant move out of in the future. What if the neighborhood goes down after a few years?
How much you spend a year on rent and car?

Having and not having a family is IRRELEVANT when it comes to having the option to not pay rent for the rest of your life and a free plane ticket.

None of y’all are spending 30K a year on plane tickets. NONE OF YALL

Im not arguing about rent being higher than travel. But I refuse to be looked in a home for an unknown future. My car as paid off
That’s the point though. You can literally enjoy your travels more when you have an abundance of money to spend on the vacation.

Having a free home don’t mean you can’t go to other places.

It’s just not your primary residence.

LONG TERM GAINS>>>>

You just looking through your own perspective. Why do you think your interest in live should be everyone's interest? Kids and family does matter because my choices would definitely change.

Rent is no where near breaking my bank. Im bout to start getting into real estate this year.

One thing i said I wont do in life is let it pass me by. Why I got to wait at the end of year to travel when I can do it multiple times throught out the years ?

You just looking through your own perspective. Why do you think your interest in live should be everyone's interest? Kids and family does matter because my choices would definitely change.

Rent is no where near breaking my bank. Im bout to start getting into real estate this year.

One thing i said I wont do in life is let it pass me by. Why I got to wait at the end of year to travel when I can do it multiple times throught out the years ?
YOU'RE NOT SPENDING EVEN 10% OF THE AMOUNT ON PLANE TICKETS THAN YOU’RE SPENDING RENT

Y’all vacations would be 1000% better if you had the money you spent on rent for just even 3 months.

Everybody biggest cost of their lives is always rent/mortgage

You eliminate that all together you’re living a free life.

Vacations become more lavish and take them more frequently

Events become more accessible/affordable

Quality of life becomes better

Stress is greatly reduced.

Like flipping houses? Those shows can get addicting to watch lol

YOU'RE NOT SPENDING EVEN 10% OF THE AMOUNT ON PLANE TICKETS THAN YOU’RE SPENDING RENT

Y’all vacations would be 1000% better if you had the money you spent on rent for just even 3 months.
WHO SAID I WAS?

Life is not guaranteed to go the way you want. Take the opportunity while it is presented. Im healthy enough to do these things now.

I dont travel to relax. I travel for adventure. I dont need luxury when I travel. Im only in my room to sleep.

There are many avenues to make money. Having a free house that has to be your permanent residence and you cant sell is not the only way

Last edited:
I feel y’all ain’t looking big picture with picking tickets.

4&6

Making a site for folks to bid on my unused plane tickets daily for the times in the week/month/year that im not travelling for some semi-passive income.

Giving away some of the food to folks that really need it and selling some of the shit I dont need at discounted prices. Since its free I can reup daily.. give away some AND sell some shit and not miss a damn thing

:js4:

No you can’t. You still have to work all the time to pay to live. Now if you didn’t have to worry about a mortgage you can definitely travel more easily

It’s no way you can travel more because the tickets are free. And if tickets are the only thing holding you back that means you can’t afford to travel anyways

What about hotel costs and spending money? The only thing holding any of them back was tickets? Who knew?! Some of these niggas don't even have passports. 😅🤦🏿

Back