• 6. Free Groceries For 5 Years

• 7. Brand New Car. But You Can Never Sell It Or Own Any Other Cars

• 8. Unlimited Free Medical Care For Life

Results are only viewable after voting.
With unlimited free plane tickets you could travel a lot more than you do now

And with first class plane tickets you could be reaching those prices easily

With unlimited free plane tickets you could travel a lot more than you do now

And with first class plane tickets you could be reaching those prices easily
No you can’t. You still have to work all the time to pay to live. Now if you didn’t have to worry about a mortgage you can definitely travel more easily

It’s no way you can travel more because the tickets are free. And if tickets are the only thing holding you back that means you can’t afford to travel anyways

No you can’t. You still have to work all the time to pay to live.

It’s no way you can travel more because the tickets are free. And if tickets are the only thing holding you back that means you can’t afford to travel anyways
First class ticket round trip to London with seat choice, no cancel, and carry on is $19,664 according to expedia

First class ticket round trip to London with seat choice, no cancel, and carry on is $19,664 according to expedia
Sure.

Like I said before. If a plane ticket is keeping you from traveling as much as you like, you can’t afford the trip.

Sure.

Like I said before. If a plane ticket is keeping you from traveling as much as you like, you can’t afford the trip.
You can go visit family. Doesn't necessarily mean you have to go spend it on a vacation. Plane tickets themselves can cost a lot and if you can get free first class tickets than that's a great deal

You just don’t understand the amount of money you have to do anything you want by not paying rent/mortgage and car shits totally on have a free plane tickets.

Lmao at riding first class to NY to stay at the doubletree.

Now imagine saving 35K a year from not paying mortgage and car and going on a vacation with that to spend on the entire trip instead of just your first class ticket.

Think bigger bruh.

Lol at arguing over what other people want just because you don't want it
Lmao at making the wrong choice and then being shown how the other choices are SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER then trying to spin it around talking about “arguing”

We just talking bruh. Now go on your trip and save just on the plane ticket while I’m doing ALL THE Excursions with my lady with the 35K I saved that year.

IMG_1700.gif

Last edited:
It's all perspective. Some people dont want to own a home. That is a lot of responsibility. Some People want to live life and for some, that is traveling. Not everyone wants to be stuck in one place. Who is to say people aint doing that now. Plane tickets can easily cost more than where you want to stay. Finding a place to stay for a good price is easy. Experiences matter more to some people.

I find it strange some dont want the free health care. For people living in the states. That is short sighted

You not going to see family friends everywhere you go lol....even if you're staying with a friend or family member you still gonna spend some money
The 22 other people that voted for free plane tickets can argue with you guys lol

You don't like the free plane tickets? Good for you

Back