Welcome To aBlackWeb

man beta if you dont get yo ass out here nigga lol

I feel you.. The trailer for this movie looked good/creepy and I never saw the original but then I did some reading online and they said its about as scary as alien and im like

View attachment 124122

Yea...Hollywood needs to be cautious about fucking w Stephen king's shit. Its already dope, leave it alone...

They did hook "IT" up though.

Uhhhh....I gotta think man

Honestly hasn't been much I kinda get scared by realistic scenarios

Yea this is me right here! That's why I dont f w the exorcist......I ain't fucking w nobody's demon or possessed by some shit. Fuck that!

Yea this is me right here! That's why I dont f w the exorcist......I ain't fucking w nobody's demon or possessed by some shit. Fuck that!
You be scared of those movies like the nun, the last exorcism, that la lluga shit that's coming out and all those other wack shits? Lol

It be chairs moving upstairs by themselves and that's what gets you? Lol

You be scared of those movies like the nun, the last exorcism, that la lluga shit that's coming out and all those other wack shits? Lol

It be chairs moving upstairs by themselves and that's what gets you? Lol

Those movies will be wack cuz i feel they just don't make good scary movies anymore, BUT...like i said..i aint fucking w no demon shit...i aint trying to be in my crib and shit start moving...u know niggas don't make it in those situations...f that!

I feel what beta saying, I just wished the nigga made the thread for it

Just got back from seeing it. I thought it was cool. I'm not too attached to the source material or the original. It was a bit different in ways but still had a lot of familiar stuff that paid homage to the original. The scenes with zelda were creepy af just like in the original. Ending was crazy. I'd give it a 8/10.

I watched this online

shit was average,but the ending is great

Idk what it is,but something about this isn't good as the OG to me

They shouldn't have put the change in the trailer.

This ain't IT and this ain't IT.

I agree with the trailer comment. I feel like that created a notion in people's minds if they were gonna like it or not. The director prolly felt insecure about that change and wanted to give us the heads up.

I think my nostalgia for the OG really impacted my opinion on this one. I will definitely say the remake is way creepier and scarier than the OG. The purposely made certain scenes uncomfortable.

I would have assumed the boy died if they wouldn't have spelled it out in the trailer

shiiiit I damn near thought there was no son from the trailer.

They could have done so much more.

I can't really put my finger on what's wrong with it though.

Finally watched it on Firestick. I thought the ending was ridiculous. Now what? They live as a zombie family? They go around terrorizing the neighborhood?

I couldn't even really get into the movie either. The shit that was supposed to be creepy really wasn't, except the Zelda shit. Pascow was totally useless. What's the point in Gage seeing him? He can't give the mom any explanations. Judd looked like he ain't really give a fuck. OG Judd was a lot more convincing.

That audio dramatization @Sion posted a few pages back was 10x better than this movie.

They decided to be different for different's sake and fumbled. A truer to book adaptation would have been better.

man...despite me seeing the original and them foreshadowing it in the first training, homie getting his ankle sliced still fucked me up

the movie was cool imo. started off slow but the third act saved it for me. i liked how they were one big deadass family in the end lol

Back