Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just watched the OG for 1st time.

Shit was trash.

Had to be the dumbest doctor of all time. Bringing back murderous zombies to life 3x over.

It really wasnt a good movie at all. But now that im familiar i will check out the new one.

Never seen the OG movies
Slap yo self fool but fuck this remake and I am not even going to look at the trailer. My cousin used to love these movies and we would watch them when I went over his house. R.I.P., he been dead since 97'. Shit is ironic considered what the movie is about.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Theyre still doing the achilles cut scene

296.gif

I get why they did it, I mean Louise and Ellie have more of a relationship versus Gage who's like 2. But naaaaaahhhh man !!! They had one job AP !!! One job !!!!!
well i dont want it to be an exact retelling of the story

I mean, you could've just essentially just remastered the original and made a theatrical release for all of that

Dammit man

I dont know how I feel about that big switch that was revealed in the newest trailer..

I mean it makes more sense though i suppose

Cause aint nobody gone be shook of a 2 yr old

Yo @Sion what made Timmy Batermans story so important to the book? Man i still aint read that shit yet but I stay trying to dig deeper into the story by seeing what people online be saying about the movie and the books

Really hope they get a current band to cover the Pet Sematary song from the Ramones for this shit too

even that song used to fuck wit a nigga

I saw pet semetary as a kid so it scared tfo me. Same with Cujo. My mom loved horror movies and books and she of course saw nothing wrong with letting a small child watch too.... so many irrational fears I had to irradicate... some great classics that had people shook back in the day but times have changed and we arent as innocent consciously anymore.

Louis asked Judd if a person had ever been buried there and Judd told him the truth about Timmy Baterman. Timmy is important because we see what kind of power and evil they possess when they come back. Timmy is around for a week and knows the secrets of every person he comes across, he's super intelligent and pure evil. What's crazier is all the townspeople went to his funeral and were mad confused. Bill Baterman (his dad) didn't know the ground was cursed in the Pet Sematary so he completely ignores the funeral shit lmao. Timmy tells Judd hes seen his wife burning in hell and tells the men there that Judd is fuckin prostitutes (when Gage comes back he tells Judd his wife was cheating on him with ALL his friends and loving it in all her holes), Timmy also tells Hannibal his wife is a smut too, Timmy tells his own dad all his grandkids want him to die so they can get an inheritance they don't have (Bill was broke), Timmy exposes all the men and their sins. He ethers everyone man. What's interesting tho is Timmy doesn't kill anyone he just gets super aggressive and creepy AF to where Judd starts thinking it'll get worse.

Margery tells all the men Timmy is fucked up and beginning to grow even more evil that's when Judd, Hannibal, and three other guys decide to fight Timmy and burn down the house with Bill in it. Timmy shows the dark power of the Wendigo that controls the pet Sematary and possesses the things that get buried there. In the movie Timmy is a grown man but in the books he's only 17 and died in WW2.

Timmy is important because he gives Louis the idea that the longer they stay dead for the worse they get. Which is why in the OG ending he tells Pascow he "waited too long with Gage". Judd tells him that Timmy was ok at first but just started getting worse and worse. It's also alluded that the Wendigo wants revenge against Judd for the Timmy Baterman shit which is why it starts to steer Judd into telling Louis about the Pet Sematary and has Gage ether the fuck outta Judd.

Ayo this shit is crazy

lmao @ him ethering the town folks

fuck this shit making me wanna read the book foreal. I remembr u dropped the audio book in here but that shit got snatched off of youtube I should of watched when u posted it smh. i might try to find it again or just cop the book and read it.

Timmy Batermans story was one that always stuck w/ me from the movie and kinda fucked me up as a kid too. Wish he would of got to drop that mini movie smh

The audiobook I posted is way better than the OG movie and book because it actually acts out the scenes and stuff. I'll see if I can find it for you fam. It's much faster than reading through the book too. The OG left out a lot of stuff from the movie like Margery and her husband, Timmy Baterman's story, Norma Crandall (Judd's wife), and the town of Ludlow. They also leave out details like Ellie Creed having the shining and more.

When Gage is hit the truck drags him like 10 meters and his foot almost tears off. There's a part where Louis reimagines that he saves his son and his son grows up to be an honour student and Olympic athlete on the swimming team at John Hopkins University and as Gage looks at Louis and Rachel in the stands while the national anthem plays he starts to fade away to Louis's confusion and then he snaps out of his daydream to find his son's bloody carcass in the road. Fam the book was gruesome and dark AF.

damn its crazy how they left so much of this shit out OG movie.

& I remember reading about it being based on some of the events in his life when he had moved to a new town. Its dope how he wrote a full fledged ass book and had a movie made off of that shit. SK the GOAT!

Yuuuppp

The shining was inspired by King staying at Estes Park, Colorado's Stanley Hotel.

Secret Window was also inspired by King having writer's block and deciding to use that as inspiration.
@Sion

Bruh I'll be on the road for 10 hours this weekend.

You got to find that audio book for me!

Hopefully it embeds on ABW

If y'all were fans of the OG and haven't read to book check the audiobook out. It's incredible !!!

Good lookin out bruh!!! im bout to start listening to this shit right now

Found it y'all !!!!

There's 3 parts and each is an hour, it's so good. Even the video poster thinks it's way better than the movie. It basically does a dramatization of the books but in audiobook format. Some parts I had to rewind cuz it's so dope.

Hell yeah! May the gods bless you with more goats than you can count.

DOPE !!!!

Fam wait til you get to part 2, shit just gets craaaaazy they bring up Timmy Baterman and Judd tells Louis about the Wendigo. Zelda makes an appearance too.
Bruh, when Gage hits Judd with that ether?! Jeez!

He said "you were out there buying whores not knowing you married the biggest whore of them all."

Back