this is pointless. Hollywood needs to stop with all the remakes and reboots.

if it can be told with a fresh perspective but still keeping some of the original elements, i dont mind a reboot or reimagining

this not like that Superfly shit that had nothing to do with the original

if it can be told with a fresh perspective but still keeping some of the original elements, i dont mind a reboot or reimagining

this not like that Superfly shit that had nothing to do with the original

IJS... Hollywood has remade or rebooted a shitload of flicks and TV shows from the 80's with reckless abandon. Sometimes it works out, like the old tv show "The Equalizer" being turned into something great, but most of the time the shit is ass.

IJS... Hollywood has remade or rebooted a shitload of flicks and TV shows from the 80's with reckless abandon. Sometimes it works out, like the old tv show "The Equalizer" being turned into something great, but most of the time the shit is ass.
indeed

but this from the trailer looks like it does what i described in my initial reply to you

once you saw the 18 wheeler, you knew what time it was which was a central part of the original movie

Reactions: BDP™️
The IT remake was good. I think they will make sure this is good as well despite being a whole different crew creating it. Real tame trailer but I think the closer we get to release the more cooler scenes will be shown

Reactions: AP2.5
I loooooved the OG but objectively it wasn't that good a movie. The standards aren't high to surpass it. The trailer looks really good and I like they're sticking closer to the source material if that's how they're doing Church:

220px-StephenKingPetSematary.jpg

pet-sematary-church.jpg

So dope I'm excited AF. IT was really good and this is a step in the right direction. I had to watch the trailer 3 times and pausing it. They made Pascal black !! I wonder if they'll also do the Timmy Baiterman story too or even Zelda creepy ass LOLOLOL. I'm watching this first day unless it leaks !!!!!!!

Zelda and Timmy Baiterman is what fucked me up as a child

Reactions: Sion
Just pausing the trailer im pretty sure I saw Zelda and him @Sion but i could be wrong

that lady in the rocking chair might of been Zelda and the dude walking like a zombie at the 1:31-32 mark Timmy baiterman?

Reactions: Sion
Yeah I'm definitely checking this out. I think I read the actor who plays Zelda will be in there but not Zelda. Maybe a cameo or something

Bet!!

good looks on that bruh! Ima check this out definitely before it get taken down again @Sion

i aint even know this existed

i might be in the minority, but i liked Pet Sematary 2 more than the first one

the original was definitely more creepy but the second one was a better movie if that makes sense

Reactions: VulcanRaven