Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pepsi Halftime Show: Snoop, Em, Dre, KDot, Mary J Blige (2•13•2022)

I enjoyed the show top 5 no but who cares i enjoyed it .. glad Hiphop got the stage (albiet it was shitty how we got to this point) Nfl Pr Ploy not withstanding it was missing a little energy they should have rode out to California love flashed Tupac

Last edited:
don't know if you saw this but the performance is #1 at youtube trendings and 17 millin views less in 24 hoursl.. thats crazy

Actually thought it would've been great if Eazy-E could've gotten some type recognition as well.

Mary was looking visually appetising... in my opinion... I think she also had the best set

And can we not compare every Black female entertainer to Beyoncé?
She looked good for 51 I guess, but my point about Beyonce is her age and ability to actually hold a crowd. Mary just didn't really fit the flow of the other performers, same with 50. Should have been all LA

So what was the best halftime show for those that didn't think it was the best?

Not many are really memorable to me. I only remember the Janet one because of the boob slip. The Shakira one was good

I liked the mirrors used for Weeknd's performance

Only memorable ones is

MJ
Prince
Janet...for the right/wrong reasons
Beyonce
Bruno
Beyoncé & Bruno together

All the others are forgettable.

She looked good for 51 I guess, but my point about Beyonce is her age and ability to actually hold a crowd. Mary just didn't really fit the flow of the other performers, same with 50. Should have been all LA

I think it was an/a Interscope Deathrow/Aftermath/Shady musical production... with Dre as the figure head ..

Back