Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pepsi Halftime Show: Snoop, Em, Dre, KDot, Mary J Blige (2•13•2022)

Everybody never going to be satisfied about shit but that was a great look and performance with legendary hiphop/rnb artist that i never thought would play out on a super bowl stage and let alone THAT line up. Everybody killed their spot and it was short but sweet. Mary shined.

I Aint Mad Atcha piano spot was a cherry on top.

Everybody never going to be satisfied about shit but that was a great look and performance with legendary hiphop/rnb artist that i never thought would play out on a super bowl stage and let alone THAT line up. Everybody killed their spot and it was short but sweet. Mary shined.

I Aint Mad Atcha piano spot was a cherry on top.

Thank You!!!! Everybody comparing and complaining but totally forgetting the fact HIP HOP/ RAP was on fuckin’ CBS!!! Snoop went from murder charges to CBS…Mary J went from cocaine to CBS….Dre went from Compton to CBS….what more do y’all niggas want:niggaa:

Thank You!!!! Everybody comparing and complaining but totally forgetting the fact HIP HOP/ RAP was on fuckin’ CBS!!! Snoop went from murder charges to CBS…Mary J went from cocaine to CBS….Dre went from Compton to CBS….what more do y’all niggas want:niggaa:

50 Cent went from being shot 9 times to CBS!!!!!

Eminem went from 8 Mile to CBS!!

CBS went from CBS to CBS!!

I'm glad em didn't do rap god or maybe he did when I had to go to the bathroom. Didn't know 50 was gonna be in it. Surprised he did in da club though it makes sense. Him wearing the same outfit and not really fitting it was kind of awkward lol

I felt old as hell when some 20 year old was like who is that and what song was that

This was very nostalgic and I liked that though

They blocked out that Kendrick bar about cops killing is but was cool with Snoop being ultra crip up there

Back