Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pepsi Halftime Show: Snoop, Em, Dre, KDot, Mary J Blige (2•13•2022)

Am I allowed to say yall making too big of a deal about "hip hop got the stage" or will that be ruining the moment.

Like what does this even mean and why is it important?

Racists whites dont want hip hop and half time show, but hip hop got the show anyway, so it should be celebrated?

Like fuck them and fuck the NFL halftime show. Why are we using this as a stanfard to celebrate?

I aint trying to ruin the moment though.

It was a great half time show because the show was great.

Not cause white people finally allowed hip hop at the halftime show.

Am I allowed to say yall making too big of a deal about "hip hop got the stage" or will that be ruining the moment.

Racists whites dont want hip hop and half time show, but hip hop got the show anyway, so it should be celebrated?

Like fuck them and fuck the NFL halftime show. Why are we using this as a stanfard to celebrate?

Sir...please sit this one out

I saw somewhere online that that "lose yourself" is white people's "dreams & nightmares"

Coulda already been posted in here, but it was still funny
😕

Appreciate it guy

I think because it wasn't just whatever rap group was hot at the time...

It was a celebration of good music...

Dre is a icon, he has prolly the best family tree of artists in the history of the genre, and LA is his city.

Hip hop taking the front stage is just one of the tags on a very dope moment. There's a lot of good take aways from last night, and each of them could be a discussion. That's just one of them...

I think because it wasn't just whatever rap group was hot at the time...

It was a celebration of good music...

Dre is a icon, he has prolly the best family tree of artists in the history of the genre, and LA is his city.

Hip hop taking the front stage is just one of the tags on a very dope moment. There's a lot of good take aways from last night, and each of them could be a discussion. That's just one of them...

I would comment on this, but I already took a seat and im sitting it out

Holla at me when the superbowl is played in Nashville Tennessee....and the halftime show performer is Three 6 Mafia.

tumblr_mv2yh3lCJ91r9srk7o1_400.gif

That I will celebrate

Last edited:
Holla at me when the superbowl is played in Nashville Tennessee....and the halftime show performer is Three 6 Mafia.

tumblr_mv2yh3lCJ91r9srk7o1_400.gif

That I will celebrate
They put up 7 million.... It should go down

Back