Welcome To aBlackWeb

People 18 Yrs Old & Up In Louisiana Can Now Carry Firearms Without Permit

You can easily hide a handgun
True....we already doing that tho so what does this change exactly?
I hate to be that guy

When I’m back home I already assume everybody carrying
Right....which is why I don't understand how this is outrageous to some people. This the same discussion I had with someone about weed being legalized. Folks who want to smoke weed gonna smoke it whether it's leagalized or not.

This young folks got guns. Shits sad really. A disturbing amount of the people arrested for shootings here are 18 and under. This law ain't go change that.

Are you scared a red neck kkk cop might pull you over on a dark road on some bs ?

No I'm worried that some no aim having fuckboi is gon start licking shots in the middle of bourbon Street

And the cops will definitely be quick to gun down young black men whom they just assume have heat on them once this law goes into effect

True....we already doing that tho so what does this change exactly?

Right....which is why I don't understand how this is outrageous to some people. This the same discussion I had with someone about weed being legalized. Folks who want to smoke weed gonna smoke it whether it's leagalized or not.

This young folks got guns. Shits sad really. A disturbing amount of the people arrested for shootings here are 18 and under. This law ain't go change that.
It legit changes nothing. TBH

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't there another thread where you're currently talking about how you wont go back home because it's too wild and dangerous?
Not sure what that has to do with what I said.

I wouldn’t move back to live. I go and visit, I have love ones that’s still live there.

The city is slowly getting better

Not sure what that has to do with what I said.

I wouldn’t move back to live. I go and visit, I have love ones that’s still live there.

The city is slowly getting better

So do you think teenagers being able to carry concealed handguns with no permit and no training is going to be a good thing for the city? Do you really think relaxing gun laws changes nothing or is it a way for the government of a state with notoriously high gun offenses to fudge the books by making what should be illegal legal so they can get more NRA money while also still apparently keeping their crime numbers down while doing nothing about the murder rate amongst young black men?

You guys are saying "this changes nothing" like that's a revelation when it's really a slap in your face.

LMAO, this nigga don't get it. They can change all the laws they want. The people that want guns go get them one way or another. This law just to get people up in arms about shit that's already happening.

LMAO, this nigga don't get it. They can change all the laws they want. The people that want guns go get them one way or another. This law just to get people up in arms about shit that's already happening.

So how do you feel about legalizing heroin and fentanyl?

Do you understand what legalizing something means and what it entails? Consider that legalizing = legitimizing to a lot of people that wouldn't have necessarily gone that route.

Even more importantly, consider that any police in LA can most definitely shoot any black child from henceforth and say "i thought he was armed" because by your logic, why wouldn't he be?

And even worse... your counter-argument will be "they already do that so what's the big deal?"

This is some sad and conditioned shit. No offense to you but goddamn these ignorant crackas are playing 3d chess on us and it's sad to see.

So how do you feel about legalizing heroin and fentanyl?

Do you understand what legalizing something means and what it entails? Consider that legalizing = legitimizing to a lot of people that wouldn't have necessarily gone that route.

Even more importantly, consider that any police in LA can most definitely shoot any black child from henceforth and say "i thought he was armed" because by your logic, why wouldn't he be?

And even worse... your counter-argument will be "they already do that so what's the big deal?"

This is some sad and conditioned shit. No offense to you but goddamn these ignorant crackas are playing 3d chess on us and it's sad to see.
I don’t think you’re understanding what folks are saying

You're presenting the problem. This is only going to exasperate the problem. This is moving further from a solution. The real need is to remove illegal firearms from the equation.

lol

yall act like police haven't already been shootin niggas thinkin they had a gun & it was a wallet/cellphone for decades

this doesn't give them anymore license to kill than they already have

sum of yall never been stopped by police w/ a pistol on you & it shows

lol

yall act like police haven't already been shootin niggas thinkin they had a gun & it was a wallet/cellphone for decades

this doesn't give them anymore license to kill than they already have

sum of yall never been stopped by police w/ a pistol on you & it shows

If you're talking about me because I brought it up... maybe I'm wrong but for some reason I have the feeling you're from Newark just like me (maybe I'm mixing you up with another poster). But if so, we probably had the same shit with the same police in the 90s ans 2000s

I already said in my last shit why your take is absurd but if you don't want to think through cause and effect I don't know what to tell you. Yes please give all the teenagers all the guns in an already gun-violence and police murder community. It seems like yall like that shit.

Enjoy :D

Back