Welcome To aBlackWeb

People 18 Yrs Old & Up In Louisiana Can Now Carry Firearms Without Permit

Fix up your state
I voted for the black Democrat

Not cause he was black or cause he was a Democrat but because he had a plan

When Jeff Landry was in the debates, he sounded like Chris Rocks opponent in head of the state. He played off people's emotions to crime and ran off that.

He held a special session to increase funding for police. He's just running the plays out of the Republican playbook

What really pisses me off is now I'm gonna have to be on extra high alert when I take my daughter out and about.

I usually take her to the state fair. There have been shootings at the last 3/5 years or something. Teens and young adults. Fortunately they happened at night but I'm definitely not gone be caught out there as the sun is going down.

And I hope no black boy thinks this is a good thing. This is primarily and practically exclusive to white young men. They will still try to lock your black ass tf up

NRA been paying off these politicians for god knows how long. What’s the appeal about 18 year olds having guns? Especially with no paper work let alone training?

What can possibly go wrong
Not sure if LA is like AR where 18 year olds can already legally purchase rifles. All the is does is make it where they can legally purchase handguns right?

I never understood that law. A gun is a gun whether rifle or handgun. So why were rifles legal already.

Not sure if LA is like AR where 18 year olds can already legally purchase rifles. All the is does is make it where they can legally purchase handguns right?

I never understood that law. A gun is a gun whether rifle or handgun. So why were rifles legal already.

Ya. I guess in theory this law would just allow more law abiding people to protect themselves.

And easier to track where and who purchased the gun if it happens to be used in a crime.

LMAO - do you guys work for the NRA?

An 18 year old can't drive a car without training, a license and insurance - in fact no one can. There's no rational way to justify that allowing unfettered access to guns to teens will have net positive results.

An 18 year old can't drive a car without training, a license and insurance - in fact no one can. There's no rational way to justify that allowing unfettered access to guns to teens will have net positive results.
Who said it's a positive thing?

And we can get driver's license at 16 by reading a pamphlet and driving around the block 1 time lol. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm not saying it's a good idea, but dunno if it's that bad either. I can see both sides of it i guess.

I read up on it... it's not this huge jump you may think it is. I did a quick Google (@AP2.5 @Dwayne correct me if I'm wrong), but it said 18 year olds can already open carry a handgun down there. So they already have it legal for 18 year olds to have a gun on em. This just says it doesn't need to be visible.

You can easily hide a handgun

Back