Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parkland, FL High School Shooting/The March For Our Lives Thread

My wife been home schooling our kids the past year. I been under the belief that they need to be in school.. but it’s hard to argue with her after this shit. I’m sure they’ll be back in public school eventually, but this always will be in the back of our minds.

My professor's wife is a teacher at Stoneman Douglas. She survived. He knew some of the staff that was killed.

According to Trump we need to talk the issue of mental health lmao....fam id rather take my chances with a retarded nigga in hand to hand or knife fight than having him dumping at me.

Australia changed their laws on guns after port Arthur.

"mass shootings down (to zero, by at least one definition), but total firearm deaths are way down, too—both homicides and, especially, suicides."

American politicians are not there to protect people. It's all about status

A thousand white kids can die today in 1 mass shooting infront of the wh in broad day light live on CNN n it wouldnt matter. America will never change its gun laws.
its not the guns laws that need to change....its regulating or removing money in politics...there has to be a separation of money and politics like the church and state

Back