Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parkland, FL High School Shooting/The March For Our Lives Thread

If you are for gun control just say it. But to pretend like gun control will stop people from killing each other is ridiculous.

Giving ppl easy means to kill ppl is a problem.

And yes. Less guns means less murders. Because it’s harder to kill someone with your hands or a melee style weapon.

Nothing wrong with handgun. Ppl don’t need to have ARs though.

Giving ppl easy means to kill ppl is a problem.

And yes. Less guns means less murders. Because it’s harder to kill someone with your hands or a melee style weapon.

Nothing wrong with handgun. Ppl don’t need to have ARs though.
while I agree with what you are trying to say.....

thing is America is running on a fear based system.

we need a boogie man for it to work....once we have a boogie man....we need to strap up to "take our country back" in case we lose it ..or if we lost it

Oh the blessings hearts lately. People die of poison, stabbings, suffocation, vehicular homicides, bombing, you name it everyday. The sky is the limit as long as someone wants to kill someone or a group of someones. Over 3000 people were killed in the World Trade Center and no shots were fired. Somebody blew up the Atlanta Olympics with a bomb backpack. Timothy McVeigh killed over 150 people by visiting Home Depot for supplies. Guess what? He didn't fire off any bullets. Anybody remember the Boston Marathon bombings? No guns. If someone wants to kill they will, gun or no gun.

There’s a lot of negative energy in our environment, though. Something is building to a big event...

3211396764_4bd6fb6bb3.jpg

Very tragic event and as usual, ppl go for the band aid fix. "BAN GUNS!"

OK, then what? Please tell me who is going to be responsible for recovering the unknown amount of guns in this country, and how are they going to go about it?

And what about the inaction of some students who knew this dude was on some bullshit? Then, there were some student who did do that right thing, yet the school authorities didn't act. Then the feds didn't act. But yeah, signing a piece of paper to say guns are not allowed is the answer for all this. FOH

OK, then what? Please tell me who is going to be responsible for recovering the unknown amount of guns in this country, and how are they going to go about it?

And what about the inaction of some students who knew this dude was on some bullshit? Then, there were some student who did do that right thing, yet the school authorities didn't act. Then the feds didn't act. But yeah, signing a piece of paper to say guns are not allowed is the answer for all this. FOH

seems like you thought about this alot thanks for the deep dive...

The mentality needs to change and that isn’t going to happen. White supremacy and the idea about the reluctance to punish their own. I’ll just leave it at that.

If you are for gun control just say it. But to pretend like gun control will stop people from killing each other is ridiculous.

Compare and contrast.

Places with gun control
China had a rash of mass stabbings in schools. Less than 5% of the victims died.

Places without gun control.
As of Feb. 14, a total of 20 people have been killed and more than 30 have been injured in these shootings.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tracking-all-school-shooting-incidents-2018-n844786
United States has a rash of school shootings. Cant find info from government because it is against CDC policy to study gun violence.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hut-down-for-20-years/?utm_term=.e4046c9daeec

@The Mad Titan @Babelipsss

1. Who is talking about banning guns and actually confiscating them? I think it has been said in this thread that it is stupid and unrealistic idea. Most sane people are bring up sensible laws. Real background checks. CDC ability to study gun violence. A ban on selling assault rifles. The ability to digitize the gun serial numbers into a database.

2. Funny you bring up all of those instances about attacks using explosives. Guess what action happened after all of those attacks. Things were banned and action was taken. Nothing has been done to prevent school shootings. You can actually take guns more places now. I cant take my AR to Starbucks. MFer might robbed me of my laptop. I need protection.

Last edited:
Gimme a break. Chicago has strict gun control laws. People still get shot on a daily.

Murder is against the law yet it still happens.

What the feds suppose to do against someone who hasn’t committed a crime?

Ban ARs not guns

The news stories I've read said that he was making threats on youtube. Students reports threats he'd made also, including his ex gf's new bf. Couple that with the fact that he was flaunting the firearms he had makes it common sense to do something. Threats are considered assault.

The news stories I've read said that he was making threats on youtube. Students reports threats he'd made also, including his ex gf's new bf. Couple that with the fact that he was flaunting the firearms he had makes it common sense to do something. Threats are considered assault.

Nigga. You made threats online too. Do your ass need to be locked up?

@The Mad Titan @Babelipsss

1. Who is talking about banning guns and actually confiscating them? I think it has been said in this thread that it is stupid and unrealistic idea. Most sane people are bring up sensible laws. Real background checks. CDC ability to study gun violence. A ban on selling assault rifles. The ability to digitize the gun serial numbers into a database.

2. Funny you bring up all of those instances about attacks using explosives. Guess what action happened after all of those attacks. Things were banned and action was taken. Nothing has been done to prevent school shootings. You can actually take guns more places now. I cant take my AR to Starbucks. MFer might robbed me of my laptop. I need protection.

Why ban so called assault rifles though? Semi auto handguns can have 30 rd mags too. Why stop at ars?

Back