Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parkland, FL High School Shooting/The March For Our Lives Thread

Nigga. You made threats online too. Do your ass need to be locked up?

lmao, who did I threaten? Stop it. We talikng about a person threatening a mass shooting, and having posts of their guns, threatened ppl in person, and was considered off by others who knew him.

So what are you saying, gun control doesn't work or it just doesn't work for black people?
Crime in those areas can go down dramatically if they really wanted it to. Ain’t got nothing to do with gun control. Explain to me why crime ridden areas once they become gentrified all of a sudden becomes safe? Especially those communities that still has a large percentage of blacks still living there?

Its crazy how many people dont even want to try and make the country better/safer

As soon as you try to have a reasonable discussion about common sense gun laws and policy you get one of the following

"Da gubment tryna take my gunzzz I know my 2nd amendment rights!!!"

or people go full retard and start making false equivalencies and comparing mass murders to drunk driving or other methods of killing

Why ban so called assault rifles though? Semi auto handguns can have 30 rd mags too. Why stop at ars?

Assault rifle werent the only thing I would suggest to ban. But instead of giving a itemized list. I will go back to post that sensible laws are needed. Handguns, hunting rifles, collectible guns and rifles, etc. Thing that actually have a purpose outside of killing alot of people in a short amount of time. Why does a person that claims they are not doing anything illegal need armor piercing rounds?

So if you want to go Rambo. I say have a special business license for exotic gun ranges. If you own a assault weapons already. You can sell it but it will have to a registered purchase. serial numbers, background checks all that. If you have a pending (domestic or violent) court case, restraining order, or mental health evaluation, You cant buy a gun without court approval.

I am not going to list all of my ideas but they are all sensible ideas that does not trample anyone's right to bear arms. But to bear arms doesnt mean you can strap up like you about to invade a small nation.

There doesn’t need to be AR’s on the civilian market. For what? No one can ever give an instant outside of shooting targets. That shit is all for ego.

Egos < Lives

Fuck egos.

If they want AR’s on civilian markets then they need to modify them or completely get rid of them. If you ain’t military, law enforcement etc then you don’t need it.

But really, no one is talking banning or taking guns, anyway. Outside of personal opinions, where has this been stated?

We need stricter laws that will enforce accountability and accessibility.

Props to these kids putting feet to the fire..

But i hate these theatrical protest.. Lie-ins .. Die -in its fucking stupid Speak March, rally, even do those hey hey ho ho dumb ass chants.. but you dont have to do this bullshit performance art.. i think real dead bodies ..memorial photos, the sounds and video from the events are enough..

I am very curious if this time it spreads nationwide. Social media is very fickle. We will be on to the next week.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/don...hating-school-shooting-survivor-is-fbi-plant/

Don Jr. Promotes Article From Conspiracy Site Suggesting ‘Trump-Hating School Shooting Survivor’ is FBI Plant

Donald Trump Jr. touted a post on a fringe, right-wing conspiracy website early Tuesday morning that slammed a high school student and survivor of the Florida school shooting — even suggesting the teen is an FBI plant.

The president’s adult son, who spends so much time on Twitter it is astounding he’s able to keep the Trump Organization afloat, liked a tweet from website TruePundit.com early Tuesday morning, which linked to an article bearing the headline: “VIDEO: Outspoken Trump-Hating School Shooting Survivor is Son of FBI Agent; MSM Helps Prop Up Incompetent Bureau.”

The story bashes David Hogg, a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, where a gunman opened fire last week, killing 17.

Hogg has been one of the most vocal students speaking out against President Donald Trump, lawmakers and the NRA for their inaction on gun control. In a recent appearance on CNN, he criticized Trump for blaming the shooting on the Russia investigation, and revealed his father was a retired FBI agent.

“My father is a retired FBI agent and the FBI are some of the hardest-working individuals I’ve ever seen in my life,” Hogg said on CNN.

Well, according to the article Don Jr. liked, Hogg might be an FBI plant:

“David Hogg is a school shooting survivor in Florida,” the article said. “At least that is what the mainstream media has told us. We wouldn’t be surprised by anything involving the FBI at this point.”

Don Jr. also liked this tweet suggesting that Hogg is “running cover for his dad who Works as an FBI agent at the Miami field office” (Hogg’s father is a retired FBI agent)

00BA91CC-0850-4F66-ADC4-E0926512E8E1.gif

Back