Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pac didn't die gangbangin he died because of his loyalty.

First of all,you calling other men handsome

Pause.

Being a dancer doesn't make not be where he's from.

Life was moving fast.

fast money,cars,and hoes

He was in uncharted territory.

Pac couldn't run around alone as the biggest rapper in the world w/out aligning himself with some killers or some back up.

But the price of getting that back up is might have to ride sometimes.
Fool, unlike you I am secure enough in myself to acknowledge when a man is handsome. If you knew anything about modeling you would understand. You are just mad butt-faced chumps like you won't get asked to model and be labeled as handsome

Ha ha. You mad punk? What you gonna do? Come and shoot at me? The only thing you can do is either put me on ignore or report me to the Mods for hurting your little feelings. Which way you wanna take this sissy?
I don't report ppl.

I don't ignore ppl and I don't have feelings.

I only have contempt and apathy.

I will now go back to not giving a fuck about your posts.

Then stop responding dude. Simple.
Because you thought you was trolling a nigga who worse than you.

"You can tell them niggas you roll with whatever you want ,but you and I know what's goin on"

"It's not about East or West
It's about niggaz and bitches, power and money,
Riders and punks. Which side are you on?
These niggaz is still fuckin talkin?
You niggaz still breathin? Fuckin roaches, aight
Aight, it's the Raid for your cockroaches"

Because you thought you was trolling a nigga who worse than you.

"You can tell them niggas you roll with whatever you want ,but you and I know what's goin on"

"It's not about East or West
It's about niggaz and bitches, power and money,
Riders and punks. Which side are you on?
These niggaz is still fuckin talkin?
You niggaz still breathin? Fuckin roaches, aight
Aight, it's the Raid for your cockroaches"

I thought you were going to stop responding? Dude, I have been trolling longer than you have been alive. But regardless, back on topic. Regardless of what you all are on here going back and forth about, the dude is dead because of stupid decisions.

Money didnt change Pac. He still shot and beat cops , Securitas , racists, enemies, ppl who tried to humilate him.

He still had love for his day one and one day niggas. He had live for family and he loved his people.

Money didnt change Pac. He still shot and beat cops , Securitas , racists, enemies, ppl who tried to humilate him.

He still had love for his day one and one day niggas. He had live for family and he loved his people.

And he is dead now. All that keeping it real did what for him? Made him a legend? Okay. A dead legend. A loyal dead legend. I would rather be a living legend.

Even if Pac hadn't rushed over there all them other Death Row niggas would have and those guys would have still went looking for them after Orlando's beat down.

Thug? Huhu Pac actually stood up against racism. TUPAC IS A POET A KING A TRUE LEADER FUCK WHAT U SAY

MALCOLM PAC AND MARTIN ALL LOVED BLACK PPL AND STOOD UP AGAINST RACISM

Come on bro. I troll people for a living, but this is way beyond trolling. The dude was a self-professed thug (thug life tattoo). He is a king of what? Wakanda? What has that thug led? Please answer those questions.

Back