Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pac didn't die gangbangin he died because of his loyalty.

12 threads a year about 2pac/biggie dying is unnecessary though

it’s redundant

it was redundant years ago lol
I feel you

THuS.gif

james also forgot to mention he was mad that his name was left off pac live in die in la

It was foolish loyalty. He was even expected to prove himself to death row by beating a niggas ass. Suge is trash for letting it happen. He should've snatched Pac by his Versace collar and told him fall back
IDK if it was so much expected or by that time that's just how Pac was moving

Pac was complicated.He fell back at times and he wilded out at other times.

From what the story says Pac was just standing up for a dude named Trevon Lane who was with the Row.IDK if dude was even a gang member but he was Death Row.

They tried to snatch dude's chain and jump him and Pac helped him.

The problem is that if you roll with MOB and MOB has long running beef with SSC the South Side Crips and you get involved ,you're now involved in gang shit.

But coming up out west I'm sure Pac had other runs with gang members because most niggas are affiliated out west.

Those run ins were probably just more personal beefs and not any interest to gang politics.

DJ Quik. “Scary ass nigga got that chain took and then got Tupac in there fighting. And then that’s how Tupac got shot. Because Travon Lane—he was like the little bully. He was like an instigator. It’s always the one that don’t mean nothing that bring the whole house of cards down. Travon Lane, you ought to be real proud of yourself. You’s a bitch ass nigga. Nigga, you fucked it up for everybody.”

I would rather be alive and disloyal to a bunch of people I don't know instead of dead and people memorialize me as a loyal person. 2Pac was stupid. So was Biggie, and I rock with both of them. Might as well throw Nipsey and Pimp C in there too.

They are all dead, but they stayed on code, right @Disanthrope?

I would rather be alive and disloyal to a bunch of people I don't know instead of dead and people memorialize me as a loyal person. 2Pac was stupid. So was Biggie, and I rock with both of them. Might as well throw Nipsey and Pimp C in there too.

Can't really say Biggie.....He didn't do the dumb shit that Pac did

Anyone who disagrees that 2Pac died stupid, please answer this:

Why was a handsome, multi-millionaire, good actor, successful recording artist wildin' out in the streets and hanging with shady characters?

And please don't say he was from the streets. That dude started out as a dancer for Digital Underground. I grew up on 2Pac and know his history.

Just answer the question without crying your eyes dry.

Pac was far from stupid,but he was young,one of the most famous ppl on earth,and got caught up.

Biggie wasn't stupid either.He was also very young and one of the most famous ppl on earth at the time.

While going to LA was a bad decision at that time rappers getting clapped up was unprecedented before Pac's death ,so Puff and BIG probably felt like it wouldn't go that far.

Pac and BIG were only like 25 yrs old.

I could have died at least a handful of times before 25 just by being at the wrong place with the wrong ppl.

Niggas get shot or shot at every day and don't die,so were they smarter for living?

Nipsey wasn't stupid either.He was a business man helping a friend and some lame as rat shot him.

Nip wasn't out there gangbanging.He was helping a lot of ppl and still does with a few businesses still running he set up.LA got big love for Nip.

Pimp C was doing some stupid shit,but he wasn't the 1st person to drink lean or do drugs.

Everybody has done some shit that could have ended up going a whole other way.

But nobody is saying what Pac did was smart. He was fighting a battle that wasn't his, that's why i said it was foolish loyalty

Why was a handsome, multi-millionaire, good actor, successful recording artist wildin' out in the streets and hanging with shady characters?

And please don't say he was from the streets. That dude started out as a dancer for Digital Underground. I grew up on 2Pac and know his history.

giphy.gif

Biggie went to Cali flossing, knowing the block was hot at that time. He paid the price for his arrogance.

Forgot about that but you also have to acknowledge that he went out there to acknowledge Pac's death and stated that he has nothing to do with it...And the people around him said he primarily did it to settle the bullshit....

and multiple West Coast artists stated that he had no problem with Big....fatal miscalculation but I get where you coming from

Pac was far from stupid,but he was young,one of the most famous ppl on earth,and got caught up.

Biggie wasn't stupid either.He was also very young and one of the most famous ppl on earth at the time.

While going to LA was a bad decision at that time rappers getting clapped up was unprecedented before Pac's death ,so Puff and BIG probably felt like it wouldn't go that far.

Pac and BIG were only like 25 yrs old.

I could have died at least a handful of times before 25 just by being at the wrong place with the wrong ppl.

Niggas get shot or shot at every day and don't die,so were they smarter for living?

Nipsey wasn't stupid either.He was a business man helping a friend and some lame as rat shot him.

Nip wasn't out there gangbanging.He was helping a lot of ppl and still does with a few businesses still running he set up.LA got big love for Nip.

Pimp C was doing some stupid shit,but he wasn't the 1st person to drink lean or do drugs.

Everybody has done some shit that could have ended up going a whole other way.

Males are adults at age 18.

First of all,you calling other men handsome

Pause.

Being a dancer doesn't make not be where he's from.

Life was moving fast.

fast money,cars,and hoes

He was in uncharted territory.

Pac couldn't run around alone as the biggest rapper in the world w/out aligning himself with some killers or some back up.

But the price of getting that back up is might have to ride sometimes.

Back